What's new

Why do I keep getting banned?

Neelo

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
So why is it I keep getting banned for? What rule did I break?

Seems like a particular moderator just has a problem with a woman roasting him for his silly views defending drone attacks which murdered thousands of innocent Pakistanis.

Rules are meant to be broken.

Members are meant to be banned.
No they're not. Stop saying stupid shit.

This isn't deep, this is cringe.

So why is it I keep getting banned for? What rule did I break?

Seems like a particular moderator just has a problem with a woman roasting him for his silly views defending drone attacks which murdered thousands of innocent Pakistanis.
Instead of creating a thread, message the mods or admins, or better yet go to GHQ and ask there.

No they're not. Stop saying stupid shit.

This isn't deep, this is cringe.

Instead of creating a thread, message the mods or admins, or better yet go to GHQ and ask there.

Well no I'd rather make this public so other admins can look into the obsession Legend has with me

Also

Well no I'd rather make this public so other admins can look into the obsession Legend has with me

Also

I just looked at the link you posted. You can't go around insulting people just because they don't agree with you. Legend is probably one of the few active mods here and he is doing a wonderful job in my opinion.

I just looked at the link you posted. You can't go around insulting people just because they don't agree with you. Legend is probably one of the few active mods here and he is doing a wonderful job in my opinion.

Who was insulting? I just called him out for being a GHQ beggar. Guy literally defended the murder of over 2500 Pakistanis by American drone attacks.

Lmfao. Faujeet is probably the kindest word I could use.

Still no justification for being banned.

Who was insulting? I just called him out for being a GHQ beggar. Guy literally defended the murder of over 2500 Pakistanis by American drone attacks.

Lmfao. Faujeet is probably the kindest word I could use.

Still no justification for being banned.
Stfu and go worry about Khalistan instead skunt. We'll handle our own problems.

you also asked someone to stfu, I'm no expert on respectful discourse in Pakistani society - is it normal to ask your co-workers or acquaintances to stfu in real life?

Also

No one has an obsession with you. Why is it that every single person that gets banned for clearly obvious reasons always complains about being unfairly targeted?

Also, if you're gonna talk about someone, then at least tag them.

@LeGenD @waz

No one has an obsession with you. Why is it that every single person that gets banned for clearly obvious reasons always complains about being unfairly targeted?

Also, if you're gonna talk about someone, then at least tag them.

@LeGenD @waz

Why are you so pressed? You acting like you're a moderator here.

I was banned last time for laughing at his replies. That's against the rules now?

Sit down.

you also asked someone to stfu, I'm no expert on respectful discourse in Pakistani society - is it normal to ask your co-workers or acquaintances to stfu in real life?

Yeah I told an Indian to stfu and go worry about his own problems.

Oh tera pra ve? Ja kam kar.

Back
Top Bottom