What's new

Why Chennai can't and won't speak Hindi

No one is learning to communicate in Chennai only in case of going outside.
After going outside and interacts with others, many Tamils are saved from their basic dravidianist brainwashing. Inga Kochi-cityle vandu niraiye tamizhar irukkanga. aana, avanga Malayalam kathikkittein. Coimbatore paathinga-ennal ange niraiye paer Hindi theriyuthu pola. spoken hindi coaching advertising city-le paathirikken.
neenga unmayile vandu கார்த்திக்_ஸ்ரீ avarkal thaane?

After going outside and interacts with others, many Tamils are saved from their basic dravidianist brainwashing. Inga Kochi-cityle vandu niraiye tamizhar irukkanga. aana, avanga Malayalam kathikkittein. Coimbatore paathinga-ennal ange niraiye paer Hindi theriyuthu pola. spoken hindi coaching advertising city-le paathirikken.

They learn when they have the need to do so. Even I can talk, write and read Hindi but some of these ignorant asking everyone to learn just to communicate with them is ridiculous.

yaru athuu கார்த்திக்_ஸ்ரீ

Chennai walon ki aisi ki taisi. Bulva ke rahe ge hindi in se bhi. Bas thoda wait karna pade ga........

illai,idhu karthik illai.

useless thread.waste of time.

is just a matter of time before UP/Bihar invade TN.

Bharatendu Harishchandra, Jaishankar Prasad, Harivansh Rai Bachchan, Ramdhari Singh Dinkar, Mahadevi Verma, Munshi Premchand the list is so long, now write you comment only if you idea about the Hindi language.
None of these can stand shoulder to shoulder with the Urdu writers I have mentioned.And the Munshi excelled more in Urdu.

None of these can stand shoulder to shoulder with the Urdu writers I have mentioned.And the Munshi excelled more in Urdu.

I don't think you read their works so stop talking crap. Anyway because Hindi-Urdu is native to the people of India, not to the Bangladeshi. :girl_wacko:

new immigrants are cool,i know up/bihar brahmins who do rickshaw pulling/work in foundies under extreme heat(no tamil even applies for these jobs) and so on...

But when they get educated and do white collar jobs,they behave as normal white collar folk

Only thing is paan chewing and the stains,hope they can go easy on it.

I don't think you read their works so stop talking crap. Anyway because Hindi-Urdu is native to the people of India, not to the Bangladeshi. :girl_wacko:

th

new immigrants are cool,i know up/bihar brahmins who do rickshaw pulling/work in foundies under extreme heat(no tamil even applies for these jobs) and so on....

NP, even Tamil Brahmins are from UP, Bihar etc brought to TN by the Chola, Pandya and Pallava kings , these ANI rickshawallas, Tamil brahmins' lost cousins , can comfortably integrate with local TN Brahmins as part of ANI-ASI consortium

Last edited:
th

NP, even Tamil Brahmins are from UP, Bihar etc brought to TN by the Chola, Pandya and Pallava kings , these ANI rickshawallas, Tamil brahmins' lost cousins , can comfortably integrate with local TN Brahmins as part of ANI-ASI consortium

idiot.jpg

th

can comfortably integrate with local TN Brahmins as part of ANI-ASI consortium
chchariya kathaichittan....same applies to you.....why can't you comfortably integrate with other srilankans???why want a separate country???...try to integrate with them as a part of one nation program ,first..after that,we can think about the integration of Tamilnadu Brahmins...
thank you...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom