What's new

Why Chairman Xi Jing Ping postpone scheduled visit to Pakistan?

帅的一匹

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
China
kindly discuss please

I think there must be some problem since China and Pakistan are always all-weather friend, any one know the reason? Is there any signal that China want to deliver to Pakistan?

I think there must be some problem since China and Pakistan are always all-weather friend, any one know the reason? Is there any signal that China want to deliver to Pakistan?

Based on Pakistani media reports: political instability in Pakistan. If I were the president of a country about to sign 34 Billion USD pacts, I'd prefer to wait until I am sure the other signatory will be able to hold office until I fly back.

Based on Pakistani media reports: political instability in Pakistan. If I were the president of a country about to sign 34 Billion USD pacts, I'd prefer to wait until I am sure the other signatory will be able to hold office until I fly back.
please tell us the situation in Pakistan right now. Who is actually in charge? political turbulence or anarchy?

kindly discuss please

Chinese President Xi Jinping’s trip to Pakistan has been postponed after his security team denied giving him clearance to visit the country, Express News reported quoting sources.

Security clearance: Uncertainty surrounds Chinese president’s visit to Pakistan – The Express Tribune

Because a certain opposition party in Pakistan is in the process of creating what they are calling a "revolution". As a result they have shut down the capital and all foreign visits are being cancelled due to political instability. Sri Lankan President cancelled his visit a couple of weeks ago as well.

please tell us the situation in Pakistan right now. Who is actually in charge? political turbulence or anarchy?

Prime Minister NS is fully incharge. There is political anarchy in 1 sqaure KM of capital city Islamabad where a few rented revolutionaries are dancing to the tunes of their retarded masters. Other than that every indicator is positive; stock market, exchange rate has stabilized now after few days of speculation, tax collection is up, military operation is moving at a fast pace against terrorists.

Moreover the rented revolutionaries are loosing their patience. Any half decent analyst will tell you that democracy in Pakistan has emerged stronger than before.

My personal opinion is that the Chinese president's visit and the projects he was coming with will be here in near future.

His name is Xi Jinping.
Off topic but interesting; Chinese people have their surname as first name, and when they write their names in English they combine their given names. Xi=surname and JinPing = given names.
OP should have know this.

I google, and i get a name Imran Khan. who is he?

Because a certain opposition party in Pakistan is in the process of creating what they are calling a "revolution". As a result they have shut down the capital and all foreign visits are being cancelled due to political instability. Sri Lankan President cancelled his visit a couple of weeks ago as well.
What is that "revolution" about?

My personal opinion is that the Chinese president's visit and the projects he was coming with will be here in near future.

Off topic but interesting; Chinese people have their surname as first name, and when they write their names in English they combine their given names. Xi=surname and JinPing = given names.
OP should have know this.
maybe we shall call him Jinping Xi in english

The usual populist slogans, "we will end corruption", "we will end nepotism", "we will bring equality". A certain section of the disillusioned youth and protesters for hire form the bulk of the protestors in the capital. They claim the elections of last year were rigged and that as such the prime minister should step down. The PM is obviously refusing to do this.

Imran Khan is a very respected and beloved sportsman and philanthropist in Pakistan. He is known an an honest idealist.
In politics he is known to support terrorist groups and appeals to his supporters on base of anti-americanism. For him, the 2013 elections were his last chance to win power and that's why these days he is trying his level best to stay relevant.

This revolution is about bringing the losers and rejected of last elections in power.

Back
Top Bottom