What's new

Why can't we manufacture weapons ourselves asks Modi

Because NDA led by BJP have not done anything to make it happen and ruled just like or worst then congress be it kargil coffin scam or tehleka defense scam when BJP's national president was caught on camera taking bribe in the Central Head office of the BJP. :sick: :tdown:

The Narendra Modi was working as a BJP spokesperson and was also sitting at the BJP's same central head office where their president caught red handed with bribe. :woot:

No NDA minister involved in COffin Scam. Coffins are low cost items and purchased at lower level. No ministry level approval is required.

NDA was far batter than Congress.

No NDA minister involved in COffin Scam. Coffins are low cost items and purchased at lower level. No ministry level approval is required.

NDA was far batter than Congress.

what about modi not ready to appoint lokayut in state to hide his land scam cag report on chattisgarh curroption bjp yeddurappa scam bjp uttarakhand nishank scams bjp madhyapradesh sex scandal bjp is getting rejected in every state bjp rulling only 4 states many more

All this talk of Modi. IF Indian democracy is anything like what I experienced in Canada and US, then does it really matter who the PM is?

The PM doesn't have dictatorial powers, he cannot bend the will of the people and especially the will of the strong. Under one restriction and another, he will have to play by their rules.

This congress party you guys talk about have ruled for 60 odd years? Then they are more than just a party, they must have connections all over india in every sector. There must be really influential men that will only listen to that party, and thus will be the road block to everything Modi tries to do.

I'm no expert in Indian politics, but is this what it is or what's the deal?

what about modi not ready to appoint lokayut in state to hide his land scam cag report on chattisgarh curroption bjp yeddurappa scam bjp uttarakhand nishank scams bjp madhyapradesh sex scandal bjp is getting rejected in every state bjp rulling only 4 states many more

what about coalgate, 2g , and other scams of worth more than lakhs of crores ????

The world should also ask the same as why a 1.2 billion pop. has only produced 1 nobel laurate...

LOL. Just asking this question wouldn't magically make DRDO smarter or more efficient. you first have to increase the salary of scientists to attract better talent.

The world should also ask the same as why a 1.2 billion pop. has only produced 1 nobel laurate...

I think you are talking about the muslim world.

Because lot our genius work outside India. Because government apathy.

When it comes to Nobel laureates of India, you better be noble and not lay bare your ignorance about India having only ONE :)
Go back to study kid !

what about coalgate, 2g , and other scams of worth more than lakhs of crores ????

can u plz explain me 2g
scam what was it rest of ur point will b
answered 1by 1 after this as per my
knowledege when raja was minister he
started one scheme it was first come
first serve for spectrum the result was of
the policy we were getting call rates of
10paise for local and 50 paise for std
after cag miscalculation ,bjp and anna
hazare politics ur and mine call rates r
1rs for local and 1.50 rs for std telecom
companys in heavy debt . brother basic
rules is that when u give spectrum in
low price people get benefit plus
government revenue loss can b cover by
service tax collection due to subscriber
base growing up dikha we pe mat jao
apni akal ladao jaagore my indian
brothers to dirty politics of bjp and
other for power and post as far coal scam is concerend not single piece of coal extracted from allotted mines policy were backed by bjp chief ministers raman singh letter vasundhara raje letter jharkhand bjp cm letter do rti u get the facts supreme court also given verdict coal auction is not only criteria for allocation

Because most of our so called "indigenized" arms/armaments/weapons etc. still have a lot of foreign components.
We have a loooooong way to go.
Even private armed vehicle manufacturers like Mahindra use a lot of imported parts (I've been there for a project)!

But seriously...we need NaMo!

can u plz explain me 2g
scam what was it rest of ur point will b
answered 1by 1 after this as per my
knowledege when raja was minister he
started one scheme it was first come
first serve for spectrum the result was of
the policy we were getting call rates of
10paise for local and 50 paise for std
after cag miscalculation ,bjp and anna
hazare politics ur and mine call rates r
1rs for local and 1.50 rs for std telecom
companys in heavy debt . brother basic
rules is that when u give spectrum in
low price people get benefit plus
government revenue loss can b cover by
service tax collection due to subscriber
base growing up dikha we pe mat jao
apni akal ladao jaagore my indian
brothers to dirty politics of bjp and
other for power and post as far coal scam is concerend not single piece of coal extracted from allotted mines policy were backed by bjp chief ministers raman singh letter vasundhara raje letter jharkhand bjp cm letter do rti u get the facts supreme court also given verdict coal auction is not only criteria for allocation

Basically minorities are worried about his stance. Knowing how Indian democracy works. BS. The congress came to power after Indira's death on anti - Sikh slogans . They used their diplomatic contracts to persecute these people as far as Libya. I think the nation can do with a breath of fresh air. Scams, delays are becoming recurrent headlines. We need development and progress not a broken 1960s era Garibi Hatao. If China bans maoists why can't we ban communalists and secularist?

Back
Top Bottom