What's new

Why bind ourselves to 'no first use policy'?

Should India Give it up for a more proactive stance ?

• Yes

Votes: 20 57.1%
  • No

Votes: 15 42.9%

• Total voters
Are you that thick to think a country would use their nukes on their soil?

If you want to post derogatory posts against India, at least come up with creative ones.
Read my question mark, pls.

he is doing good , he added confusion n created a panic situation in enemy country..... that India can use nuke first also.... so next time when they say we will use nuke .....they will think many times...

Use it where? On Indian soil? If they use it on Chinese soil, Chinese will make sure Indian soil gets one, too. In short, whoever uses it first will end up his own soil getting one for sure.
This message is mostly for our western neighbors, chinese should read between the lines here.

we have them and instead of warning you 100000 times we may use them only once. i cant give any guarantee of this government these people are insane :crazy:

Sorry for not being politically correct but Pakistan's hatred is towards non-muslims. This has been visible when Pakistan chose to shell Sikh-hindu majority Jammu region of J&K. We should not only reject no first use policy but... Bring Mecca medina and other Islamic population centers into nuclear missile target. Threat to life of 1.5 billion muslims is something Pakistan would not risk. We should make this clear unofficially. Such an offensive policy is the best nuclear shield, better S400 and Iron dome. It will never become obsolete.

Again Im sorry for being politically incorrect.

Last edited:
Are you that thick to think a country would use their nukes on their soil?

If you want to post derogatory posts against India, at least come up with creative ones.

pakistani generals seem to envision their first use of nukes against indian troops on pakistani soil

In short he is saying Pakistan nuclear doctrine is correct ? Lol

Oh Mahan Modi please don't nuke us abe to meri shadi be nai hoi :(:( ;( dekha he kya hay ma na abe

My personal opinion
It should be like
1. No use Policy against non nuke nations.
2. No use Policy against friendly Nuke nations by a treaty between two governments like that India and Israel, France , Russia and UK and USA if they agree.

3. Other than the first 2, use will be " As Situation Demands ".
There's no compulsion on India to stick to NFU.
I like Parikar's impeccable timing. Trump's win and now this, our neighbors are definitely not happy.

Sorry for not being politically correct but Pakistan's hatred is towards non-muslims. This has been visible when Pakistan chose to shell Sikh-hindu majority Jammu region of J&K. We should not only reject no first use policy but... Bring Mecca medina and other Islamic population centers into nuclear missile target. Threat to life of 1.5 billion muslims is something Pakistan would not risk. We should make this clear unofficially. Such an offensive policy is the best nuclear shield, better S400 and Iron dome. It will never become obsolete.

Again Im sorry for being politically incorrect.

Wow. You have the potential ...... start selling tea now and one day you will get to implement your ideas. The glorious days for Bhartiz would return ............... Bharat versus all of the Muslim countries and its own 200 million people.

I wish I live to see the day when the world gets to see who the real hateful extremists are.

Its foolish to think that in times of a nuclear war, ANY nation will stick to a No First use policy.

That is just a feel good statement . ....... the same way we named our nuclear test "smiling buddha"? :P

He has a foot in mouth disease. Does not when to speak and when not to speak. Not his first time making stupid comments and that's the case when he is defence minister of the nation.

ok.... .....:coffee:

Oh Mahan Modi please don't nuke us

Don't fret, we can "get things done" without pressing the nuke button. The growing gap in economy will ensure we continue to project power all the way to Afghanistan and beyond.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom