What's new

Why are my posts becoming invisible?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still invisible. How many of my postings have been like this - visible only to a select few?

So ironic. The "Pakistani Defense Forum" - but the blanked-out post is mostly a quote from one of Pakistan's own generals! I can't be the only one who realizes what a bucket of wrong this is.

I don't know what the content was, someone would have reported it or maybe suo moto by mod as it's very popular in Pakistan

So ironic. The "Pakistani Defense Forum" - but the blanked-out post is mostly a quote from one of Pakistan's own generals! I can't be the only one who realizes what a bucket of wrong this is.
What do you mean,your posts are not visible?

What do you mean,your posts are not visible?
When I'm logged in it's there but when I'm logged out it disappears. Then it reappears when I'm logged in. Do you see the post, T-123456, or does the link direct you to the top of the page?

When I'm logged in it's there but when I'm logged out it disappears. Then it reappears when I'm logged in. Do you see the post, T-123456, or does the link direct you to the top of the page?
Nope there is no post of yours,if you meant the link on your first post of this thread.
Try to post it again,maybe something wrong with the site.

System flagged it maybe because of a report, or automatically, it's back up now.

Edit: Also I'm closing this thread now, if there's still an issue let me know.

Nope there is no post of yours,if you meant the link on your first post of this thread.
Try to post it again,maybe something wrong with the site.
I think it's "fixed" now. Give it a shot and see, if you please.

I've had this discussion with another member recently. When you use banned terms like "sex" - quote me and you'll see what happens if you don't censor it - the post is automatically moderated and bumped into a moderation queue for us to assess, approve or delete.

It may also have been reported, which also bumps it to our moderation queue.

System flagged it maybe because of a report, or automatically, it's back up now.

Curse you for beating me too it:angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom