What's new

Why are Indians in America so docile and quieter compared to Canadian and British Indians.

A Town

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
I don't mean to offend anyone but when we look at how Indian Americans are portrayed its obvious they are considered quieter and more hard working. Why is this?

You don't know much about Indian Canadians then...

Hard working, business oriented, educated are great connotations for a group of people.

You think those Afghans and Cambodians who copy ghetto culture and live in section 8 housing forever and live off government aid is cool or something?

If that's what Indian Canadians are, that's embarrassing.

Hard working and educated aren't bad things.

You think those Afghans and Cambodians who copy ghetto culture and live in section 8 housing forever and government aid is cool or something?
Na, that's what I was saying. However from how it's portrayed on the media Indians inAmerica always get pushed around. Like remember Dotbusters? That gang that went around attacking Indians in USA. I don't think any Indian Americans fought back. However in the UK during the 80's gangs of white and Black skinheads used too attack South Asians however we fought back and they stopped doing it. Uncles used too tell me how they would fight with hockey sticks. They weren't doing it because it was cool but too defend there community.
Obviously every community should aspire to be hardworking but they shouldn't get pushed around either.

Na, that's what I was saying. However from how it's portrayed on the media Indians inAmerica always get pushed around. Like remember Dotbusters? That gang that went around attacking Indians in USA. I don't think any Indian Americans fought back. However in the UK during the 80's gangs of white and Black skinheads used too attack South Asians however we fought back and they stopped doing it. Uncles used too tell me how they would fight with hockey sticks.
Obviously every community should aspire to be hardworking but they shouldn't get pushed around either.

No one gets pushed around here. Only ones who may get pushed around are Sikhs if they're wearing their turban and beard, for obvious reasons. It attracts some of the most retarded people.

These people getting "pushed" is always started by a pack of people.

What is one Sikh guy going to do when a group of 5 slaps his turban? He's going to get fucked up.

And trust me. If someone acts tough in the ghetto, prepare to get fucked up. By a pack of losers.

No one gets pushed around here. Only ones who may get pushed around are Sikhs if they're wearing their turban and beard, for obvious reasons. It attracts some of the most retarded people.

These people getting "pushed" is always started by a pack of people.

What is one Sikh guy going to do when a group of 5 slaps his turban? He's going to get fucked up.

And trust me. If someone acts tough in the ghetto, prepare to get fucked up. By a pack of losers.
Really? I always see comments by Americans online how South Asians, especially Indians are smelly and work in 7 11. But you know more bro since you live there.

It's always a numbers game, that's something Indians dont have. Compared to blacks, Ricans, etc.

Really? I always see comments by Americans online how South Asians, especially Indians are smelly and work in 7 11. But you know more bro since you live there.

Yes, those are the negative connotations.

And many are true. Like many older Indians are rude, etc.

Na, that's what I was saying. However from how it's portrayed on the media Indians inAmerica always get pushed around. Like remember Dotbusters? That gang that went around attacking Indians in USA. I don't think any Indian Americans fought back. However in the UK during the 80's gangs of white and Black skinheads used too attack South Asians however we fought back and they stopped doing it. Uncles used too tell me how they would fight with hockey sticks. They weren't doing it because it was cool but too defend there community.

Vast majority of south asians in UK are punjabi from Pak and India. And i would rather be average American Indian then thug on UK streets.

Indian Americans are doing very well. Even Pak-Americans are many times better then Brit Pakistanis.

Vast majority of south asians in UK are punjabi from Pak and India. And i would rather be average American Indian then thug on UK streets.

Indian Americans are doing very well. Even Pak-Americans are many times better then Brit Pakistanis.
I'm not claiming that I aspire to be a thug lmao. I'm saying that there's only so much shit a certain community gets. I read about racist attacks quite often on Indians and Pakistanis in USA and I worry for my Brown brothers.

I'm not claiming that I aspire to be a thug lmao. I'm saying that there's only so much shit a certain community gets. I read about racist attacks quite often on Indians and Pakistanis in USA and I worry for my Brown brothers.

There isnt anything to worry about. Both Indians and Pakistanis are a self sufficient community in America. Well off and thriving.

Just dont be retarded and wear a salwar kameez or turban in some ghetto parts of America. Just avoid the Ghetto, period.

No one is going to mess with you.

On public forums there are hardly very few people might be there who comments negatively, i won't shape my opinion based on those. BTW, in recent Gallup poll, 72% Americans(sample size will be couple of thousands easily) viewed favorably India/Indians. That is big %, pretty much close to Israel. Now, Indians makes 1% (approx 3.5 million) of USA population and there are already 2 sitting Indian origin governors ( S Carolina and Louisiana) there.

Even i have Pakistani friends here in USA, they are good people. I can't say everyone hates India just based on some comments on PDF.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom