What's new

Why Abhinandan surrendered to villagers soo quick?

Myth_buster_1

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Why abhinandan surrendered to villagers without moving a single muscle? The pathological liar Indian media has portrayed this event as a cornered lion who was outnumbered however in this video you can see that he raised his hands up 1/4 of a mile away from villagers!
Was he mentally over whelmed by angry villagers shouting hands up and froze his ability to react? Did he lose his ability to RUN?

vs Indian propaganda

Why abhinandan surrendered to villagers without moving a single muscle? The pathological liar Indian media has portrayed this event as a cornered lion who was outnumbered however in this video you can see that he raised his hands up 1/4 of a mile away from villagers!
Was he mentally over whelmed by angry villagers shouting hands up and froze his ability to react? Did he lose his ability to RUN?

vs Indian propaganda

Lol its funny how Indians are showing Abhinandan to be a fair skinned man while Pakis are being portrayed as dark skinned lunatics.

Real Abhinandan

Abhinandan_1551465779672_1557078734927.jpg

Real Abhinandan with real Pak Soldiers

1919622-image-1551284504-194-640x480.png

I can't open the first link. It shows server error. Can you please share a different version of the video

vs Indian propaganda

Still wondering what was the compelling reason that Pakistan released him within 48 hour of his captivity....!!!

only one reason, to diffuse tensions. I reckon that was a good move, reason being there was no point keeping him for too long and secondly it took away the masala from the Indian media which would have spread propaganda that he was being tortured and stuff had Pak kept him for a longer duration.

Still wondering what was the compelling reason that Pakistan released him within 48 hour of his captivity....!!!
Also, still wondering what wasn't the compelling reason that Pakistan hasn't released Kallubhos Yadav

No benefit of hiding behind two great Pakistani flags, your stink is already giving away your nationality
Aaj kal khota khor bhi aisi hi baatain kar rahay hain.. specially they are hurt because the true leader is in jail again..

Because Pakistan had won the battle and didnt want a new round of tit for tat...

Apparently neither did india which was very surprising for most of us..i mean Pakistan striked indian military locations in day broadlight a response was certain and warranted ..i still dont know why india chickened out..seems india will never repeat the episode

whatever was the reason it was not India for sure, looser don't dictate, maybe Modi begged Imran to please release him and Imran is a nice person. In your opinion what was the reason?

Imran is a nice person for sure...Pakistan is not ready for any escalation of war...It is with Pakistan intrest to avoid war but not in India’s intrest...Rather i was expecting Pakistan will the oppertunity of IAF crossing LOC as a reason of escalating a war than diffusing it...

Again..we are not debating here if IK is good or bad..I am an admirer of IK since long...His reaction to this event shows his personality unlike other Pakistan leaders..But in this entire episode, India lost the stem after Abhinandan captured by Pakistan...but Pakistan failed to captilize on it by releasing or announcing to release in 48 hour...

Back
Top Bottom