What's new

Why AAP’s free water promise in Delhi is careless populism...

though after agreeing to congress support i lost some respect for AAP but let us give them some time.
It remains to be seen, Ayush bhai.

I mean AAP claiming to fight corruption with Congress support is like ISI claiming to fight jihadis with the help of Taliban.

How is that possible!?

The main reason why people came out to vote for the AAP candidates is because they were against Congress in Delhi. If they wanted Congress Sheila would have been the 4th term CM already.

Kejriwal dashed all the hopes of the common Delhiite people when he did not claim a re-election.

I as a citizen and as a once-Dilli ka rehne wala, despite being a BJP supporter at national level, would have happily given him a fair chance if he had done it the right way. But he cheated the people for power and greed.

Let's face it my friend; do you really think Congress gave him 'unconditional support'? I am sure no. Because right now both want power desperately in Delhi. The same media that demonizes anyone that stands against Congress especially NDTV and IBN7, are suddenly singing AK's praises?

If he was anti-Congress, why would he tie up with them? If he was serious about solving the common man's problems?

Remember that if we see the Delhi results, it is AAP who needs Congress support more than Congress needs AAP's. If AAP had refused, there would be no Congress in Delhi today. But it is those 8 reps that keep AAP into power.

Which means Congress can make them do anything they want.

Right now the first problem is the cost to ex-chequer. For all the measures that he said for not getting VIP security and wanting to travel like an aam aadmi, the government incurs more cost for his security.

He should have learnt from our state party to be independent, come to power with people's wishes rather than the villain's help.

Back
Top Bottom