What's new

Who's India's Real Enemy? Is it Pakistan?

Mother of all criteria is none other than Failed state index:-

Indicators of a fragile state, 2014
12 factors are used by Fund For Peace to ascertain the status of a country.

Social
  • Mounting demographic pressures.
  • Massive displacement of refugees, creating severe humanitarian emergencies.
  • Widespread vengeance-seeking group grievance.
  • Chronic and sustained human flight.
Economic
  • Uneven economic development along group lines.
  • Severe economic decline.
Political
  • Criminalization and/or delegitimization of the state.
  • Deterioration of public services.
  • Suspension or arbitrary application of law; widespread human rights abuses.
  • Security apparatus operating as a "state within a state".
  • Rise of factionalized elites.
  • Intervention of external political agents.
Ladies and gentleman, Pakistan is proud to be No-10 in the list

I didn't mean that Kashmir will come to Pak they may choose to be independent though its highly unlikely main thing is let them have the freedom of choice.

If it happens it will improve life of both Indian and Pakistani as all tensions in this region will evaporate and economic prosperity will prevail.

Regarding east Pakistan well that was all false flag ops of Raw and this is the admission of your pm.

Why don't you people give independence to Gilgit/Baltistan by making it a sovereign Country. Then you can force India to do the same with Kashmir. Or you can make GB one of your province and kill the Kashmir issue for once and all.

Pakistan is a reality, it's a continuation of Islamic rule in South Asia. As far as India is concerned it was indeed created by the British Raj to jeopardise the remainings of Islam and Islamic rule in the region. However, the partition had been carried out in a very biased and unfair manner. As such on one hand the waterworks areas of Punjab and on the other hand Muslim state of Kashmir were given to India instead of Pakistan. Basically the Raj was already too weak to work fairly or even sustain independently therefore in American collaboration Kashmir and other parts of Pakistan were deliberately given to India. So that the USA and Britain could carry on selling their outdated military equipment to (aggressive) India.

Therefore the common enemy also made India an orphan by depriving the nation of its father - the great Gandhi. Consequently, without a national leadership India moved in the wrong direction and became a puppet in American hands by wrongfully occupying Kashmir and then by committing 100 wrong doings to justify that one wrong doing!

Including Britain the west has moved on since i.e by virtue of creating the European Union/EU common market/travel area whereas Indo-Pak relations have gone two steps back if one step forward. In fact, India has been quite aggressive towards Pakistan, China and other neighbouring countries and what more now it's been fallen in hands of an extremist leadership of Mr Moody thus one may argue that it gradually has become its own enemy. To be honest, it's simply down to lack of a national leadership in India's case that for past 67 years it carried on stabbing its own co-sharer, neighbour and dear brother - Pakistan.

Because the agencies in Pakistan are now vigilant enough to find out and address such a stabbing (by RAW) which leaves India very vulnerable given Pakistan got the world's number one armed forces equipped with Atomic warfare therefore, rather than Pakistan or China, India is definitely it's own enemy!

(I am a practicing lawyer in England - You can find and follow me on twitter Malik M Javed Aslam)

This is virtually a troll thread, but whatever.

Worst enemy are always those from within. India's worst enemy - AdarshLiberals - used as a general umbrella of a variety of politicians, academia, media, celebrities and common folk who have controlled discourse since Indian independence. Still do for the most part, at least in public, though that is being challenged in SM.

They weaken us from within and are hardest to take care of since they enjoy the perks of an Indian citizen; acknowledged terrorists, we can just kill off.

Last edited:
The worst of it was AdarshLiberals were rushing to make borders irrelevant with Pakistan not all that long ago. They dreamt of making India the conjoined twin of Pakistan.

Haq's Musings: Who's India's Real Enemy? Pakistan? China?

First came "boli nahi, goli" (Bullets, not talks). Then came "chappan inch ki chhaati" (56 inch chest, 44 actual according to Modi's tailor). It seems that India's Hindu Nationalist Prime Minister Narendra Modi's soaring rhetoric against Pakistan continues to soar ever higher.

Modi's rising rhetoric is now being emulated by his lieutenants including Defense Minister Manohar Parrikar, Home Minister Rajnath Singh and most recently Information Minister Rajyavardhan Rathore. Rathore is reported to have claimed that Indian forces have struck deep inside Myanmar and this Indian action has sent a "message" to Pakistan. Indian military and Myanmar have both denied there was any cross-border attack into Myanmar.

World's Dirtiest Cities Source: Quartz India

As I was reading the news of Hindu Nationalists' saber-rattling, I started to wonder who is India's real enemy? Is it Pakistan? Or China? Or is it India's domestic problems of poverty, hunger, illiteracy, lack of clear air and access of clean water and basic hygienethat result in tens of millions of deaths each year? Do the Indian leaders not know that their country is home to the world's largest population of poor, hungry and illiterates? Did recent heatwave deaths of over 2000 Indians not remind of India's extreme vulnerability to climate change?

Is it not true that more than half of India lacks access to clean water and toilets? Are they not aware that 13 of the top 20 most polluted cities are in India and 3 in Pakistan? Do they not know that New Delhi is the dirtiest city in the world? Have they not seen data showing hopelessness is driving 30 to 40 Indian youths per 100,000 to suicide, among the highest rates in the world?

As these thoughts were running through my mind, I came upon a recent New York Times report titled "Holding Your Breath in India" filed by the newspaper's New Delhi correspondent Gardener Harris who has been living in the Indian capital for several years. Here are some of his observations:

1. We gradually learned that Delhi’s true menace came from its air, water, food and flies. These perils sicken, disable and kill millions in India annually, making for one of the worst public health disasters in the world. Delhi, we discovered, is quietly suffering from a dire pediatric respiratory crisis, with a recent study showing that nearly half of the city’s 4.4 million schoolchildren have irreversible lung damage from the poisonous air.

2. The city’s air is more than twice as polluted as Beijing’s, according to the World Health Organization. (India, in fact, has 13 of the world’s 25 most polluted cities, while Lanzhou is the only Chinese city among the worst 50; Beijing ranks 79th.)

3. For much of the year, the Yamuna River would have almost no flow through Delhi if not for raw sewage. Add in the packs of stray dogs, monkeys and cattle even in urban areas, and fresh excretions are nearly ubiquitous. Insects alight on these excretions and then on people or their food, sickening them.

4. Very high levels of air pollution hurt children the most. But it's not just children. Many adults suffer near-constant headaches, sore throats, coughs and fatigue. Arvind Kejriwal, Delhi’s chief minister, had to leave the city for 10 days in March to cure a chronic cough.

5. It’s not just the air that inflicts harm. At least 600 million Indians, half the total population, defecate outdoors, and most of the effluent, even from toilets, is dumped untreated into rivers and streams. Still, I never thought this would come home to my family quite as dramatically as it did.

6. Most piped water here is contaminated. Poor sanitation may be a crucial reason nearly half of India’s children are stunted.

7. So many of our friends have decided to leave that the American Embassy School — this city’s great expat institution — is facing a steep drop in admissions next fall. My pastor, who ministers to a largely expat parish here, told me he feared he would lose 60 percent of his congregants this summer.

Hindu Nationalists led by Narendra Modi need to recognize that their biggest enemy is widespread deep domestic deprivation of their people. They need to join hands with Pakistan and other neighbors to focus their energies and resources to provide decent living standards to their people. They need to understand that there will no winners in any war they launch against Pakistan. Instead, all of the people of South Asia region will be big losers. The sooner they realize these facts the better it is for the people of South Asia.

Related Links:

Haq's Musings

India's Israel Envy: What If Modi Attacks Pakistan?

Why Are Indians Less Happy Than Pakistanis?

India-Pakistan Economic Comparison 2014

An Indian Farmer Commits Suicide Every 30 Minutes

Challenging Gall-Haqqani-Paul Narrative of Pakistan

MPI Shows Depth of Deprivation in India

India Leads the World in Open Defecation

India Leads the World in Child Marriages

India's Share of World's Poor Jumps to 33%

Haq's Musings: Who's India's Real Enemy? Pakistan? China?
salaam chachha :haha:

aaj kal barri mehnat kerrahe ho paleed ,makkar aurshort dark hindustanio ko neecha dikhanne ke liye :chilli:

per barre miya agar aapki genration ne itna hi dimag aur taqat pakistan aur uski masheehat ko mazboot kerne me aur pakistanio ko feudalism , corruption aur jahalat se bahar nikaalne me lagaee hoti to aaj aapke watan e azeez ki ye halat na hoti ki usse apne ko achha dikhanne keliye apne gareeb parosee ko neecha dikhaane ki jaroorat na parti :sarcastic:

baat agar aapkee samajh me aayee ho to ye paleed , short dark evil yaindoo baniya aape jawab kaintezaar ker raha hai :pop:

Pakistan is a reality, it's a continuation of Islamic rule in South Asia. As far as India is concerned it was indeed created by the British Raj to jeopardise the remainings of Islam and Islamic rule in the region. However, the partition had been carried out in a very biased and unfair manner. As such on one hand the waterworks areas of Punjab and on the other hand Muslim state of Kashmir were given to India instead of Pakistan. Basically the Raj was already too weak to work fairly or even sustain independently therefore in American collaboration Kashmir and other parts of Pakistan were deliberately given to India. So that the USA and Britain could carry on selling their outdated military equipment to (aggressive) India.

Therefore the common enemy also made India an orphan by depriving the nation of its father - the great Gandhi. Consequently, without a national leadership India moved in the wrong direction and became a puppet in American hands by wrongfully occupying Kashmir and then by committing 100 wrong doings to justify that one wrong doing!

Including Britain the west has moved on since i.e by virtue of creating the European Union/EU common market/travel area whereas Indo-Pak relations have gone two steps back if one step forward. In fact, India has been quite aggressive towards Pakistan, China and other neighbouring countries and what more now it's been fallen in hands of an extremist leadership of Mr Moody thus one may argue that it gradually has become its own enemy. To be honest, it's simply down to lack of a national leadership in India's case that for past 67 years it carried on stabbing its own co-sharer, neighbour and dear brother - Pakistan.

Because the agencies in Pakistan are now vigilant enough to find out and address such a stabbing (by RAW) which leaves India very vulnerable given Pakistan got the world's number one armed forces equipped with Atomic warfare therefore, rather than Pakistan or China, India is definitely it's own enemy!

(I am a practicing lawyer in England - You can find and follow me on twitter Malik M Javed Aslam)
Maybe you confused, highly. Learn some history.

[HASHTAG]#Musharraf[/HASHTAG] ordered retaliation on [HASHTAG]#India[/HASHTAG] targets after intel reports of [HASHTAG]#Indian[/HASHTAG] plans to strike [HASHTAG]#Pakistan[/HASHTAG] in 2002. Pakistan's Response - 2002... - PakArmyChannel - Pakistan Army | Facebook

General Musharraf sharing the untold story about 2002 India-Pakistan 10-month long standoff.

Musharraf conveyed the message to Indians that if they violate the borders there will be swift retaliation.

After he got the intelligence reports that Indian Air Force was about to launch strikes in Azad Kashmir, he not only made it clear to Indians but he also ordered Air Martial Mushaf to select the targets inside India and take those out just after India's adventurism and continue the next day.

According to a report by the Institute for Economics and Peace, "the economic impact of containing and dealing with the consequences of India's levels of violence was estimated to cost the national economy $341.7 billion in 2014. This is equivalent to 4.7 per cent of India's GDP” (Hindu, HT, ET). Moreover, according to the 2015 Global Peace Index (GPI) published on Wednesday, India ranked at 143 out of 162 countries. Within the region India ranked 5th out of the 7 South Asian countries ahead of Pakistan and Afghanistan. The GPI report cited escalating civil strife and the consequent refugee crisis have been among the major factors behind the rising cost of global violence containment. Iceland emerged as the world’s most peaceful nation, while Syria got the bottom spot.

Violence in India impacts economy to the tune of $ 341.7 billion, says IEP report - The Hindu

And Lanka is a turd dropped by India in the Indian Ocean.

jai20.jpg

Back
Top Bottom