What's new

Who is the best Leader for India? - Modi or Kejriwal

SouthDesi

Reaction score
Country
India
This is not my statement, one of the Indian writer tweeted this today.

Kejriwal "fled" durbar to avoid stampede. Modi stayed at Patna rally, despite bombs exploding, to avoid stampede.

How about a joint government of AAP + BJP

Is it possible? :/
NO. The reason being they are on the opposite side of political spectrum.

BJP is the right leaning party which believes in market economy. It believes in generating revenue and then spending. It believes in creating jobs instead of doling out subsidies.

AAP is a left leaning (or leftist -there agenda keeps coming out and then they retract). It believes in subsidy, regulation (e.g. price - they will ask people for the price of items) ---. They believe in spending first and then may be think about earning. The only party they can align with is the Congress. Which they have already done in Delhi and after Lok Sabha in Center.

Please don't be fooled by these corruption nautanki of Kejriwal. This was and is just a ploy to come to power. Corruption can never go away. You can only create mechanisms of checks and balances to reduce it. Unless the cost of being corrupt extracts a high cost the corruption won't reduce. It won't go away just because Kejriwal will give you a certificate of Honesty.

At the end of the day (or few years) Either it will be BJP vs AAP or BJP vs Congress.

AAP and congress can't co exist together. They fight for the same space i.e. left to center. Either one will be wiped out or it will be consumed by the other.

@Victory all yours

edit: is he still banned?

NO. The reason being they are on the opposite side of political spectrum.

BJP is the right leaning party which believes in market economy. It believes in generating revenue and then spending. It believes in creating jobs instead of doling out subsidies.

AAP is a left leaning (or leftist -there agenda keeps coming out and then they retract). It believes in subsidy, regulation (e.g. price - they will ask people for the price of items) ---. They believe in spending first and then may be think about earning. The only party they can align with is the Congress. Which they have already done in Delhi and after Lok Sabha in Center.

Please don't be fooled by these corruption nautanki of Kejriwal. This was and is just a ploy to come to power. Corruption can never go away. You can only create mechanisms of checks and balances to reduce it. Unless the cost of being corrupt extracts a high cost the corruption won't reduce. It won't go away just because Kejriwal will give you a certificate of Honesty.

At the end of the day (or few years) Either it will be BJP vs AAP or BJP vs Congress.

AAP and congress can't co exist together. They fight for the same space i.e. left to center. Either one will be wiped out or it will be consumed by the other.

NAMO NAMO NAMO FOR PM!!! :D

Another party for poor people. Give them bheek from hardworking citizen's pocket.
This pAAP party will send India to dark ages.

I think Modi has proved himself as an able administrator in Gujrat while Kejriwal is just starting his political career.
For me, Kejriwal has to prove himself at state level first.
So I will be supporting Modi in this election but hope to see healthy competition between Modi and Kejriwal for the next one.

Modi has proved that he is good for economy...at this point of time India deserves a leader who is good for economy...I don't care even if it's hitler if he improves economy...
Kejriwal is still doing silly show off politics until now...he is yet to prove...he might be a good person but who cares....

Modi has proved, Kejriwal has not. So this time its Modi who is better. Anyway Another Bengal is in making in Delhi. AAP is working like TMC in Bengal. Both are ruining state revenue in the name of populist schemes and subsidy.

So far Kejriwal's politics is nothing but state subsidy, freebies, promises & populism. Only time will tell if he is worth the money... & you'll only know that in 5yrs time. So.. let's give him that breathing space to prove himself. But for now... Mr Modi will do nicely, as he has proved time & again that he is the man for the top job.

NaMo has administrative experience of 15 years running a state government. Pappu hasn't run a simple post-office so far. Big difference.:lol:

Why are we even discussing about Kejriwal ??

Back
Top Bottom