What's new

Who is more Islamophobic, Jews or Hindus ?

Jew or Hindu ?

• Total voters
RUBBISH, you IGNORANT fool. The Slavic Orthodox are killing each other at the highest rate since 2014 at another Jew fanned war in so-called Ukraine. A million Slavic people may have died in Kievan-Rus, we will never know. If you keep kissing Jew arse you sewer rats are next. Kapeesh.
Kaha se late ho re bhai itna hate apne andar

Kuch insecure feelings hai kya?

kapeesh my ***, you can't do jackshit sitting in Aus. Online badass GTFO

The most Islamophobic people I know are ex-Muslims. People especially in here call them emu. Things they say, if said in Pakistan would get them killed

I've been to Reddit's subs such as r/ExMuslim.

A vast majority of people there are basically Hindu larpers! A lot of so called "ex-Muslims" there are found crawling on fringe Hindutva subs like r/Chodi or r/IndiaSpeaks, which ought to tell you a thing or two about their (your) obsession! Take a look:

1700730763879.png

If someone's an ex-Muslims, they wouldn't even dare to think twice about idol worshipping, let alone sing songs of 'Jai Shari Ram' or whatever!

Oh well.

Race and religion is secondary to national and geopolitical interests. Nations use the religion card to propagate their nationalistic ideology. The religious hardliners of each religion would get political support for votes and influence to skew public view in a particular direction.
We went from ideology war during cold war era (capitalists vs communists) to war on terror (Islam radicalisation being the target) to a multipolar world again in this era. There is no "religious war", we aren't in the dark ages anymore, it's a war of securing one's national interest on the global stage.
The west wants to preserve it's influence, China wants to unseat USA as the "sole superpower", Islamic nations and Africa are suffering in this crossfire. India is trying to play all sides by remaining neutral and extracting benefits from diff sides etc.

Hindus,, Jews are bad but the idol worshippers are real ball suckers

We must remember islam is now 2 BILLION and growing fast,, we need to confront these enemies as we grow and be ruthless against them

jew is not a religion it is a race of semitic people from the same root as arabian people.

judaism is religion

I'm an atheist. I don't hate anybody. I regard the general concept of God or some Creator as being ridiculous in the current age. To claim that atheists hate Muslims is crazy. There's no reason for us to hate anybody. We are indifferent to anybody who wants to practice religion. It's your right to worship whoever you want to as it remains my right to not believe in that which you worship. Of all religions, the only worshippers I find intolerable are the Jehovah's Witness crowd. They practically curse you if you don't subscribe to their magazine or let them preach to you.

Hindus of course. Hindus kill more Muslims in a single riot (and there were many) than Jews have in the course of the current Hamas vs Israel war. Furthermore, Israelis kill for land, Hindus kill for ideological reason.

I have had Jewish friends with relatives in Israel , Hindu, atheists, Church going folk's
Here's my honest ranking

Hindus
-
-

Atheists
-
-
-
Jews

Christians are not Islamophobic or at least it's rare, most Christians just ask questions about Islam that's all - any Islamophobia from them was a larger nationalist response to 9/11 than anything deep

Jews are not "that" Islamophobic but Israel - Arab conflict turned them into one
Muslims hate on Jews way more than other way around in normal conversations too
Jews on the other hand dislike Muslims but it's not as hardcore IMO... It's more Israeli nationalism

Kinda like how Hindus hate on Muslims with a passion but most Muslims just dislike them for their religious practices of worshiping weird stuff

I guess for older generation it was due to conflicts but nowadays for newer generations Hindus are more like weird people doing weird stuff who also hate on Muslims but not a very passionate affair per se

Atheists are very Islamophobic too, They may call all religions stupid, braindead but consider Islam to be the worst of the worst
Athiest are right .

This poll is not just.

Firstly, Muslims should also look at their disease of Kafirophobia which is many times bigger than any Islamophobia in the Western countries.

Secondly, Muslims should also look at how much they themselves hate Jews and Hindus.

Hindus were not so radical in the past. But first, it was radicalization in Muslim communities, which increased many folds. People started fearing Islam. And only as a reaction, we see Hindus also get radicalized.

In simple words, Muslims (especially Pakistani Muslims) hate Hindus much more than Hindus hate Muslims.

And I am an ex-Muslim.
I request Muslims to please look at themselves before blaming ex-Muslims for Islamophobia.
I request you to please see your own disease of Mutadophobia (i.e. Aspostaphobia).
You don't even want us to stay alive.
There are millions of ex-Muslims who are helpless and compelled to live in their Muslim families and societies without even daring to openly call themselves ex-Muslims. They are compelled due to your religion to pray 5 times a day daily and to fast. They cannot even tell this secret to their own children and they are compelled to raise them as Muslims, despite not even believing in Islam.

I am also an atheist (ex-Muslim atheist). I am a secularist and liberal. I never want any Muslim to suffer or his religious freedom to be taken away from him. But only demanding my basic human rights makes me Islamophobic for Muslims.

And there is a misunderstanding that criticizing Islam makes you Islamophobic. No, Islam is an ideology and it must be open to all criticism as the Quran was free to criticize the religion of polytheists. But Muslims banned all criticism of Islam as they immediately label any criticism of Islam to be Blasphemy and kill innocent people.

I wish I have such a mirror, which can show Muslims their own Double Standards and wrongdoings and crimes against humanity.

This poll is not just.

Firstly, Muslims should also look at their disease of Kafirophobia which is many times bigger than any Islamophobia in the Western countries.

Secondly, Muslims should also look at how much they themselves hate Jews and Hindus.

Hindus were not so radical in the past. But first, it was radicalization in Muslim communities, which increased many folds. People started fearing Islam. And only as a reaction, we see Hindus also get radicalized.

In simple words, Muslims (especially Pakistani Muslims) hate Hindus much more than Hindus hate Muslims.

And I am an ex-Muslim.
I request Muslims to please look at themselves before blaming ex-Muslims for Islamophobia.
I request you to please see your own disease of Mutadophobia (i.e. Aspostaphobia).
You don't even want us to stay alive.
There are millions of ex-Muslims who are helpless and compelled to live in their Muslim families and societies without even daring to openly call themselves ex-Muslims. They are compelled due to your religion to pray 5 times a day daily and to fast. They cannot even tell this secret to their own children and they are compelled to raise them as Muslims, despite not even believing in Islam.

I am also an atheist (ex-Muslim atheist). I am a secularist and liberal. I never want any Muslim to suffer or his religious freedom to be taken away from him. But only demanding my basic human rights makes me Islamophobic for Muslims.

And there is a misunderstanding that criticizing Islam makes you Islamophobic. No, Islam is an ideology and it must be open to all criticism as the Quran was free to criticize the religion of polytheists. But Muslims banned all criticism of Islam as they immediately label any criticism of Islam to be Blasphemy and kill innocent people.

I wish I have such a mirror, which can show Muslims their own Double Standards and wrongdoings and crimes against humanity.

The world is hate filled

Muslims need to defend their community and should absolutely have Kaffiraphobia and murtadaphobia and be brutal against these enemies

We should be actively looking to lurch our societies to the conservative right and vengefully islamic

The Muslim world is massive both as a population around the world and as countries,

I personally see a positive to islamaohobia in that it is NEEDED to wake up 2 billion and growing Muslims

Your guys NEED to hate hindus, you need to hate the Jews

Wake up

The world is hate filled

Muslims need to defend their community and should absolutely have Kaffiraphobia and murtadaphobia and be brutal against these enemies

We should be actively looking to lurch our societies to the conservative right and vengefully islamic

The Muslim world is massive both as a population around the world and as countries,

I personally see a positive to islamaohobia in that it is NEEDED to wake up 2 billion and growing Muslims

Your guys NEED to hate hindus, you need to hate the Jews

Wake up

Yes. Hate is good. When religions hate on each other it strengthens my convictions :D

Both Jews and Hindus are Islamophobic and they're partners in spreading Islamophobia online, with Jewish funding and Hindu call centers. However, between the two, Jews are far more dangerous and responsible for enormous amount of death and destruction in Muslim countries.

We need to remember who has destroyed 7+ Muslim countries and caused over 10 million deaths. It's the US and NATO led by Jews. Total Jewish control over the US and therefore over EU and NATO is why these countries have been waging relentless war on Muslim countries.

The Hindus may hate Muslims more but their capacity to harm Muslims is insignificant compared to the Jews.

Back
Top Bottom