What's new

Which one is more impressive? Rise of India or Turkey?

So i guess the biggest problem of India is the cast system. I believe the upper class don't want to give the untouchable an education because they hate them too much.

actually,Cast is a problem,but not that much.see,international medias don't have a clue what are they talking about.they're basing their fact on some factual information.I'm a Hindu Brahmin(highest of the cast),and believe me,not a tyrannical one.hell,I even share food with my muslim friends as well as other from casts without even caring which cast they belongs to.even almost all my close friends are Non-Brahmin and doesn't belongs to a "Upper Class".believe me,most people don't even care about friends.while my girl friend belongs to lower cast than mine.we even have brahmin friends who married to girls from SC or ST or OBC.cast issue is not a big issue every here.there are still some pockets where some mistreatment happens.but Govt allocates everything so much for SC,ST and OBC that even General cast people(so called relatively higher cast) now are feeling insecure.you can search and find that in many sectors,even in Education and Jobs,govt has allocated as high as 50% quota for these backward people.they gets huge amount of scholarship as well(but of course after economic condition was checked).they've so many welfare schemes that its astonishing.for most of people,cast is just part of life.they wants to marry their son or daughter in the similar level of casts and all these kinds of traditions,not much that differs from other religions.

but sadly,even in some pockets,mistreatment like "Untouchable" exists.but these things will stop as entire cast system is either dead in some parts of India,or dying.

its poverty which is the major problem in India(which also is the roots of mistreatment).if we can eradicate poverty,then there is nothing that can stop any people from getting advance in their life.

I always wanted to ask this question to the DPk members here (esp Chinese members). Since the 2000s, these two nations had been growing fast in economic, scientific and military terms. But which nation has an superior edge?
Turkey! Definitely.

India can never progress because they can never fully utilise their population due to the caste system. Many Hindus despise Muslims and many Muslims despise the Hindus. This will only get worse.

India has already reached limits due to its caste system.

The Indian union is essentially a failed project just like the Yugoslavian and Soviet projects. India is made up of 34 countries.

Watch this small clip of Lee Kuan Yew explaining India.

India can never progress because they can never fully utilise their population due to the caste system. Many Hindus despise Muslims and many Muslims despise the Hindus. This will only get worse.

India has already reached limits due to its caste system.

The Indian union is essentially a failed project just like the Yugoslavian and Soviet projects. India is made up of 34 countries.

Watch this small clip of Lee Kuan Yew explaining India.

Any solution for that? Because we can't kick Muslims out now they're brothers/foes/friend whatever.

LOl kiddo go ahead and post them or use them in yr avatar. But i have even funnier picture of yr Gay Founder ie Gandhi with his lover Bodybuilder.:bunny:
Lol you sond like a skinny mummy's boy living in a affluent part on Karachi trying desperate to sound like a Westerner. Who the phuck still says "kiddo"? And I've seen your other posts, "Go cry to your Momma". You sound like a 12 year old in a American high school. Also I know it's cooler to spell "your" like "yr" but you are not really impressing anyone on a defence forum. And a lot of Indians hate Gandhi and he wasn't our founder you uneducated c unt.

Lol you sond like a skinny mummy's boy living in a affluent part on Karachi trying desperate to sound like a Westerner. Who the phuck still says "kiddo"? And I've seen your other posts, "Go cry to your Momma". You sound like a 12 year old in a American high school. Also I know it's cooler to spell "your" like "yr" but you are not really impressing anyone on a defence forum. And a lot of Indians hate Gandhi and he wasn't our founder you uneducated c unt.
LOL and who r u an English techer or a Ph-D in this language from Oxford or Cambridge?

BTW my English teacher the word Sound is written as Sound not sond. That well the word is not Phuck its ****(and as it seemed yr brain is really fucked up) And Dude i live in Islamabad even u can see it in my location section.

If u dont like Gandhi so most of us even dont like Quaid e Azam either including me. So go ahead who is stopping u!

Or if u cant then ' Go Cry to yr Momma' :lol:

LOL and who r u an English techer or a Ph-D in this language from Oxford or Cambridge?

BTW my English teacher the word Sound is written as Sound not sond. That well the word is not Phuck its ****(and as it seemed yr brain is really fucked up) And Dude i live in Islamabad even u can see it in my location section.

If u dont like Gandhi so most of us even dont like Quaid e Azam either including me. So go ahead who is stopping u!

Or if u cant then ' Go Cry to yr Momma' :lol:
Poor guy, getting emotional and telling me his life story.:lol: Lol I don't think your brain can comprehend that maybe I didn't spell the word correctly to avoid having it filtered. Thanks for trying to correct me though. :woot:

Poor guy, getting emotional and telling me his life story.:lol: Lol I don't think your brain can comprehend that maybe I didn't spell the word correctly to avoid having it filtered. Thanks for trying to correct me though. :woot:
kyu muh lag raha hai iss pakistani k....these pakistani are wannabe amrikans.... akhir itna paisa jo bheek mangte hein USA se :D

Leave the kid alone, will you?
PDF gives him a chance to be tough in the otherwise world full of bullies.

Ohh yeah any time Kiddo.

BTW i wasnt the one who wrote post#38 in first place:rofl:

non-sense thread.....PDF doesnt have enough members to take part in debate for Turkey....secondly, there is no logical relation between Turkey and India so there is no point in comparing each other....we are not enemies, neighbours or competitors!

And the dirty thing, OP has delegated the task to represent Turky to Chinese members..lol...what a bludy shit...they take the route of trolling to protect even their own stand against India...China is our number one enemy,dont mix it with Turkey...

And pakistani fakirs like hafeez are talking about India and Turkey conventional war where Turkey will smash India...Worlds No 3 army!....height of everything...better u guys use your hands on your genitals than on keyboard for Pleasurable Masturbation!!!!

Last edited:
My Opinion:

Rise of India is to be expected cause of large population, resources whether minerals or human, strong economy & etc. As such most people already expected this. Not really that "impressive" when you think about.

Rise of Turkey on the other hands is most impressive because no one ever expect the Turks to take the world stage again. As a country Turkey never really fascinate me because I see it as only a middle power in a region that is slowly forgotten by the Rapid Rising East. So the Rise of Turkey caught me by surprise and because of that its very impressive.

& Another thing This new site looks Fugly
But we had population and resources since last 66 years
But the India story before 2000 or early 1990s is totally different from the later period

Back
Top Bottom