What's new

Which country is the biggest to global peace? By Gallup

China has not warred with anyone in nearly 40 years. If that's not peace I don't know what it is. Yet by some people we are always a "threat". Truth is we'd rather beat you by doing business, but if you want to play rough we are ready too. So whatever, just bring it:azn:

The reason for choosing Iran by westerners is our animosity with Israel. Given the fact that most of Western media are Jewish/Zionist controlled, Iran will be always considered as a threat to them. The immense media bombardment against Iran in Western countries is unbelievably extensive.

Most of the time their media blames us for mere self defense against Western violations. That's almost understandable to me.

More important to ask is why Pakistani's chose USA when the India pointed to Pakistan as the threat. It comes news to me that all those nukes Pakistan has that 700,000 man army is for defence of the country from America.

Wtf?

America may not be our friend but neither is it our enemy. india is our one and only real permanent enemy. Unfortunately some Pakistanis are preprogrammed to hate America. They need to be deprogrammed and shown the truth.

Because the United States likes to meddle in other country's affairs, and China does not care about other's domestic affairs.
Of course it's annoying to meddle too much.

In this one Ukraine classified the US as the biggest threat, that is because this poll was done in 2013 , before Russia took Crimea, nowadays I'm pretty sure Ukraine would classify Russia as a bigger threat than the US.

Afghandus and pajeets don't even understand a basic question. It was about GLOBAL PEACE, you dumb fks. At least Pakistanis were sensible enough to at least know the question.

Obvious answer from Pajeets should have been China, but they know they can't match up to them so name a country 7 times smaller than them. Obvious, low self esteem. Pajeests will remain pajeets, there is no cure.

Not surprised at Afghans and Indians though. Their hate for Pakistan runs very deep.
Its decades of evidence based experience living next door to Pakistan. Pakistan killed hundreds of thousands in East Pakistan. Trained and pumped in the Taliban to destroy Afghanistan , perhaps for centuries, with tens of thousands killed by Pakistani proxies . In India they continue to fund train and arm Jihadis and help them cross into India.
Its not surprising that 2 of Pakistan's neighbours out of 4 consider them to be the greatest threat to Global peace.

Its decades of evidence based experience living next door to Pakistan. Pakistan killed hundreds of thousands in East Pakistan. Trained and pumped in the Taliban to destroy Afghanistan , perhaps for centuries, with tens of thousands killed by Pakistani proxies . In India they continue to fund train and arm Jihadis and help them cross into India.
Its not surprising that 2 of Pakistan's neighbours out of 4 consider them to be the greatest threat to Global peace.

It all started due to their meddling in Pakistan's affair. Its very good we are replying in kind as manifested by their hatred.

More important to ask is why Pakistani's chose USA when the India pointed to Pakistan as the threat. It comes news to me that all those nukes Pakistan has that 700,000 man army is for defence of the country from America.

Wtf?

For India and Afghanistan Global = South Asia

@waz @Foxtrot Alpha @Kambojaric @The Eagle @krash @jaibi

We have another indian spreading propaganda against Pakistan. Looks like he got his facts from the biggest propaganda and fake news factory in the world.

Tbh this just proves that India isn't a central focus of most Pakistanis.

For India and Afghanistan Global = South Asia
Pakistani origin terrorists have killed many in UK. They have been involved in several terror attacks. they have killed in India in Afghanistan and I believe France Germany and Nordic countries. Tajikistan Uzbekistan Iran I believe have also accused Pakistani terrorists

Pakistani origin terrorists have killed many in UK. They have been involved in several terror attacks. they have killed in India in Afghanistan and I believe France Germany and Nordic countries. Tajikistan Uzbekistan Iran I believe have also accused Pakistani terrorists

It's not just women girls of Hindustan, there are plenty of incidents Foreign women becoming victim of Hindustanis/Hindustani origin men within Hindustan and overseas. So, by your logic, Hindustan should be termed as global threat for women (Although if such kind of survey is conducted , chances are result will be same)

What do you think?
Why is there no data on Iran?

You forgot to paste the link for the source as well. It better not be a sinful source

Pakistan will most likely continue her policy towards India. There is no stopping a legitimate struggle.

An Indo Pak conflict posts no significance to global peace either. It will be considered a sub continental matter of continued colonial legacy.

You Indians need to man up for the decade ahead.

Back
Top Bottom