What's new

Which country is the biggest to global peace? By Gallup

View attachment 716181

I came across an old but interesting survey conducted by Gallup Institute. People of respected countries were asked about, which country is the biggest threat to global peace. Based on their answers, this figure is depicted.

Romanians considered Iran as a threat ironically. Indians said Pakistan, Afghans also. I can't understand why Afghan would Choose Pakistan lol.

The most important point of figure is that more than half of the world population says that USA is the biggest threat to world peace and stability. Conslusion is, majority pointed their finger at USA. Even Germans say USA is a threat.

What do you think?

Mate..these surveys 1. can be paid and made per what suits you...and 2. Even if honest, are point in time opinion of the people...e.g. this particular survey is from Trump's era where people were more wary of US being led by a unpredictable person and hence greater danger..compared to now.

Why is there no data on Iran?

You forgot to paste the link for the source as well. It better not be a sinful source
I think that Gallup is not allowed in Iran, or maybe overseas Iranians were not accessible. Source is Iranian, upper right of the figure, you can see it.

Iran and Turkey would be similar in many ways. I think that if they had access to Iranians, then Israel/USA wouldve been the possible candidatrs

Back
Top Bottom