What's new

Which country is Pakistan's best friend ?

Which country is Pakistan's best friend?

• US of A

Votes: 13 17.1%
  • China

Votes: 43 56.6%
  • Turkey

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • Arab World

Votes: 7 9.2%
  • Others (please specify)

Votes: 11 14.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KS

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
India
Give in ur views of whom u think is Pakistan's most dependable friend and who has always stood by u in times of ur need and please give the reason to ur opinion

p.s.: I think US of A is ur dependable friend.

Last edited:
United states their biggest creditor and military/aid supplier

whats the need of this thread we all know china is the most dependable and trustworthy friend of pakistan, as for USA we will never understand their policies,they are the fox in sheepskin

whats the need of this thread we all know china is the most dependable and trustworthy friend of pakistan, as for USA we will never understand their policies,they are the fox in sheepskin

No ur mistaken....US is equally up there..

take the recent example of relief work for the floods...The US can simply have donated something and left it at that..but see the energy with wich they r co-ordinating the relief work with the Pak military and they seem to be doing a better job than even the civilian govt.

Even the WoT is for a better Pakistan of tomorow.

Well, the recent aid given by countries in their worst natural disaster is a good indicator I guess.

I say, most Pakistanis would either choose China or Arab world as their best friend. However, most Pakistanis never recognize the importance of India for their country. If there is one country that is prime importance to Pakistan, it has to be India. Most of the their policies such as foreign policy, defense policy, security and their budgets have significant Indian influence. Similarly, Pakistan has similar effect on India, however to a lesser extent.

We are so near but poles apart. At least I don’t see any improvement in Indo Pak ties in my life time, however I could be wrong and I hope I am wrong

India, duh.. We been buddys FOORREVERR n ever n ever n ever n ever....

jacobtheindoamerican-albums-stuff-2-picture3287-india-pakistan-friendship-1.jpg

jacobtheindoamerican-albums-stuff-2-picture3288-india-pakistan-friendship-2.jpg

jacobtheindoamerican-albums-stuff-2-picture3289-india-pakistan-friendship-3.jpg

So much more progress could have been done in these 60+ years. Oh well.

Last edited:
Pakistan considers China its best friend. does china consider them best friends or just an important friend ??

Well certainly Pakistan cannot ignore India..and normally people don't ignore their friends...so India lol!

Back
Top Bottom