What's new

Which country is China's best/true friend?

Lol you idiot, you already hate us, whatever

I don't get it, @BoQ77 always speak very calmly and respectfully and never swear at Chinese members, but you guys don't like him.

Other guys like @Viet swear and cuss at you guys, but most of Chinese members, including you, seem to love him.

I too always speak respectfully about Chinese people and love China, but alot of Chinese members still hate me.

As for who is China's best friend. I actually agree with BoQ77 that it is VietNam (besides Pakistan). Let's just imagine for example: If China collapses, who would you think would truly feel sorrowful for the Chinese civilians? I think no one except for the Vietnamese people (plus Pakistani). Do you think South Koreans or North Koreans or Thai or Europeans will feel sorry? no, they will probably just feel sorry for 3 seconds then think who should they do business with next.

Conclusion: VietNam (plus Pakistan) is the best/true friend of China.

I don't get it, @BoQ77 always speak very calmly and respectfully and never swear at Chinese members, but you guys don't like him.

Other guys like @Viet swear and cuss at you guys, but most of Chinese members, including you, seem to love him.

You don't know them at all. @BoQ77 trolls calmly and respectfully, unlike Niceguy or others, he tries to avoid ban. Personally I'm tired of this guy's two-faced tactics, he talks like a good guy, but his aim is to troll. Understand?

You don't know them at all. @BoQ77 trolls calmly and respectfully, unlike Niceguy or others, he tries to avoid ban. Personally I'm tired of this guy's two-faced tactics, he talks like a good guy, but his aim is to troll. Understand?

I've been a member for a long time. I just judge people by the truthfulness of their speech. If what they say is true, then I accept it. If what they say is false, then I'll reject it.

If in real life, I'll further judge their motives, emotions and characters. For example, if I'm judging if a person would make a good friend or girlfriend, I would take their character, motives and emotions into consideration.

But PDF is just the internet with 99.9% members keeping anonymity, so we don't need to care about their characters, emotions, etc. We'll never gona meet most of them in real life.

So I just judge the truthfulness or falsity of the factual claims only, ignoring the character of the speaker. And if we don't know the truthfulness or falsity of the claims, then we should discuss it with an open mind. I'm still a student in academia and this is the mindset I was instilled with by my professors throughout the years.

Also, that's why I agree with BoQ77 that VietNam is a best/true friend of China. If we discuss about facts, then some facts don't look good, like how VCP is opening up to US. But when talking about true friendship, emotions or character is more important. So if China collapses (just using an imaginary example), politics will change and that's when the true emotion/character comes out and you will know who is your best/true friend or not. And trust me it won't be countries like the two Koreas or Thailand even though current relations is good.

I've been a member for a long time. I just judge people by the truthfulness of their speech. If what they say is true, then I accept it. If what they say is false, then I'll reject it.

If in real life, I'll further judge their motives, emotions and characters. For example, if I'm judging if a person would make a good friend or girlfriend, I would take their character, motives and emotions into consideration.

But PDF is just the internet with 99.9% members keeping anonymity, so we don't need to care about their characters, emotions, etc. We'll never gona meet most of them in real life.

So I just judge the truthfulness or falsity of the factual claims only, ignoring the character of the speaker. And if we don't know the truthfulness or falsity of the claims, then we should discuss it with an open mind. I'm still a student in academia and this is the mindset I was instilled with by my professors throughout the years.

Also, that's why I agree with BoQ77 that VietNam is a best/true friend of China. If we discuss about facts, then some facts don't look good, like how VCP is opening up to US. But when talking about true friendship, emotions or character is more important. So if China collapses (just using an imaginary example), politics will change and that's when the true emotion/character comes out and you will know who is your best/true friend or not. And trust me it won't be countries like the two Koreas or Thailand even though current relations is good.

So put BoQ77 aside, Vietnam still can't be a good friend of China unless the SCS issue is solved peacefully, and that's impossible judging by current situation. Territory is the core interest of any country, both sides won't compromise with others. I still don't understand why if China collapse, they will feel sad? Indeed China and Vietnam share many similarities, some have the same emotion and feelings, I know some Vietnamese young man like Chinese culture, but this is not enough, Vietnam can't be a good friend of China, at least like Pakistan type friendship.

Some of the outcome of the stats are highly predictable even before they started the poll

But for countries like Italy, Spain Poland Jordan Egypt, the results are beyond my comprehension a bit
For the Europeans, it could be due to our association with Russia or they want to blame us for their own economic doldrum
For Jordan and Egypt, is it due to our relationship with Iran or do they want to use us as leverage to strengthen ties with US or the west?

images

Handcrafted purple clay teapot

Well, in case of Spain, Italy and Poland, I can't think of anything else than the "Catholic" issue, really. Maybe because of the Philippines, since they are Catholics as well. But on the other hand, other "Catholic" states in Latin-America and Africa are positive to China, so who knows. But Spain / Poland / Italy are usually loyal U.S/EU Chihuahuas, with no showing of "backbone" against the U.S. in any way. Poland also hates Russia and Belarus, so maybe some of that hate goes into China as well.

Regarding Turkey, they usually hate everyone, and all neighbours hate them too (Arabs, Kurds, Greece, Armenia, Bulgarians, Serbs, etc).

Regarding Jordan and Egypt, it might have something to do with Iran, but on the other hand, Palestina, Tunisia and Lebanon are positive to China. So I am not sure if that's the reason in case of Jordan. Egypt is only slightly negative though, so that can change from year to year. There are no "fundamental" reasons for any "anti-Chinese" feelings to take place in Egypt.

As you can see, China has even slightly better numbers in Israel compared to Egypt, so I don't think it has to do with Iran.

It is also important to mention that two very important countries have been left out from the polls. One is Iran, which I am sure would show pro-Chinese attitutes, and the other one is Algeria. So if you look at Tunisia, I think the numbers are the same in Algeria as well, while Iranian numbers might be closer to Pakistan's numbers or more in line with most other states in Asia, that are positive to China.

Some countries just "hate" for the sake of the hate, but in China's case there are only three really "hardcore" haters - Japan, Vietnam, Philippines. Others (Jordan, Italy, Spain, Poland) are pretty much irrelevant while Germany and Turkey better show good diplomatic and economic relations, even though they "don't like" China.

India is very split or neutral in both those polls, so that's something one wouldn't assume looking at the debates here at PDF. But it is a well-known facts that there are a lot of retarted "members" / trolls on here, so they don't reflect the reality.

As mentioned, 31% are positive, 39 negative, 30% have no opinion/neutral towards China.
The other poll shows 33 positive towards China, 35 negative, 32 have no opinion/neutral.

So it's pretty much as three-way split, between positive, negative and "no opinion"/neutral.

That's very good, since I believe it's important that these two countries have good relations, as there is absolutely no one else gaining anything on hostily between China and India, beside the Yankees. Every Indian and Chinese better learn that the U.S. regime never will like China, India or their people. That NeoCon regime in Washington DC just wants the destruction of these two states, and Asia as a whole.

If China was to "disappear" today, India would be next up on the U.S list of "disappearance". Every Indian should be aware of that. Just look at how U.S. has treated Russia for the past 25 years. Humiliating them, and now demonizing Russia in the media.

China and India have been neighbours for 5000+ years, and they're going to be neighbours for the next 5000 years, and both are nuclear powers. Pakistan is a nuclear power too. North Korea is a nuclear power, and Iran can be a nuclear power if they want to. So everyone should have a goal here to cooperate together, as this is the only potent region, together with Russia and Central Asia that is able to keep the regime in Washington in check.

The US is an oligarchy, study concludes - Telegraph

Well, in case of Spain, Italy and Poland, I can't think of anything else than the "Catholic" issue, really. Maybe because of the Philippines, since they are Catholics as well. But on the other hand, other "Catholic" states in Latin-America and Africa are positive to China, so who knows. But Spain / Poland / Italy are usually loyal U.S/EU Chihuahuas, with no showing of "backbone" against the U.S. in any way. Poland also hates Russia and Belarus, so maybe some of that hate goes into China as well.

Regarding Turkey, they usually hate everyone, and all neighbours hate them too (Arabs, Kurds, Greece, Armenia, Bulgarians, Serbs, etc).

Regarding Jordan and Egypt, it might have something to do with Iran, but on the other hand, Palestina, Tunisia and Lebanon are positive to China. So I am not sure if that's the reason in case of Jordan. Egypt is only slightly negative though, so that can change from year to year. There are no "fundamental" reasons for any "anti-Chinese" feelings to take place in Egypt.

As you can see, China has even slightly better numbers in Israel compared to Egypt, so I don't think it has to do with Iran.

It is also important to mention that two very important countries have been left out from the polls. One is Iran, which I am sure would show pro-Chinese attitutes, and the other one is Algeria. So if you look at Tunisia, I think the numbers are the same in Algeria as well, while Iranian numbers might be closer to Pakistan's numbers or more in line with most other states in Asia, that are positive to China.

Some countries just "hate" for the sake of the hate, but in China's case there are only three really "hardcore" haters - Japan, Vietnam, Philippines. Others (Jordan, Italy, Spain, Poland) are pretty much irrelevant while Germany and Turkey better show good diplomatic and economic relations, even though they "don't like" China.

India is very split or neutral in both those polls, so that's something one wouldn't assume looking at the debates here at PDF. But it is a well-known facts that there are a lot of retarted "members" / trolls on here, so they don't reflect the reality.

As mentioned, 31% are positive, 39 negative, 30% have no opinion/neutral towards China.
The other poll shows 33 positive towards China, 35 negative, 32 have no opinion/neutral.

So it's pretty much as three-way split, between positive, negative and "no opinion"/neutral.

That's very good, since I believe it's important that these two countries have good relations, as there is absolutely no one else gaining anything on hostily between China and India, beside the Yankees. Every Indian and Chinese better learn that the U.S. regime never will like China, India or their people. That NeoCon regime in Washington DC just wants the destruction of these two states, and Asia as a whole.

If China was to "disappear" today, India would be next up on the U.S list of "disappearance". Every Indian should be aware of that. Just look at how U.S. has treated Russia for the past 25 years. Humiliating them, and now demonizing Russia in the media.

China and India have been neighbours for 5000+ years, and they're going to be neighbours for the next 5000 years, and both are nuclear powers. Pakistan is a nuclear power too. North Korea is a nuclear power, and Iran can be a nuclear power if they want to. So everyone should have a goal here to cooperate together, as this is the only potent region, together with Russia and Central Asia that is able to keep the regime in Washington in check.

The US is an oligarchy, study concludes - Telegraph
Vision on the Global South
@Shotgunner51 has made a profound analysis in China's strategies about cooperation with Global South.

As silk road progresses, China's friends will increase, especially in Central Asia. They already have excellent ties with Russia and South American nations.

I'll be daring. In my opinion, the country that will be a profound 'friend' and 'partner' of China , especially in this century and beyond, will be Japan. Geostrategically speaking, we have similar interests , tho we have some differences as well, but the multidimensional character of Japanese and Chinese relations has always led to prodigious success in various sectors. Japan and China are friends, with the potential to become a power partnership (in all fields). :)

Flag-Pins-Japan-China.jpeg

Long Live Greater East Asia ! Banzai! Banzai! Banzai!

:china:Pakistan of course.:pakistan:

I'll be daring. In my opinion, the country that will be a profound 'friend' and 'partner' of China , especially in this century and beyond, will be Japan. Geostrategically speaking, we have similar interests , tho we have some differences as well, but the multidimensional character of Japanese and Chinese relations has always led to prodigious success in various sectors. Japan and China are friends, with the potential to become a power partnership (in all fields). :)

Flag-Pins-Japan-China.jpeg

Long Live Greater East Asia ! Banzai! Banzai! Banzai!
Yes, you are so daring. :D

Our countries could not be friends especially with your narrow minded and hypocratic politicians. If you check Abe was interviewed by Chinabroadcast agencies then you will find the clues.

We have same culture root and could be another brotherhood country if we keep fighting like UK and France for over 100 years. :crazy::D

So Japan will not be an option. We know you too much and deeper. :D

You know that China tradition and culture hate both 真小人 and 伪君子 and we hate 伪君子 more. We only worship loyalty and honesty.

But I have to admit that Japan is somehow better than some of our neighbors which land is bordering us.

BTW, your slogan smells that have more than 70 years old.:D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom