What's new

Which Book are you reading

koi modi ko uski book republic de do please :P
Plato and Socrates ko takkar dene waale humarein Modi Ji

1657350629752.png

1657350654964.png

1657350684734.png

Anybody read the book " Homo Deus" - A brief history of Tomorrow by Yuval Noah Harari?

FwvIERoWwAEUYnw

A few books which I am planning to read INSHALLAH in upcoming summer holidays. INSHALLAH with the help of ALLAH I hope I can read them all and a lot more.

FwvIERoWwAEUYnw

A few books which I am planning to read INSHALLAH in upcoming summer holidays. INSHALLAH with the help of ALLAH I hope I can read them all and a lot more.
Read Civilian Warriors, by Erik Prince, the founder of Blackwater/Academi after that book for a balanced perspective.

%7B2BB22532-6D86-4C3E-BABE-5D4D6AF5C39B%7DImg400.jpg

FwvIERoWwAEUYnw

Zarvan, why are you reading about CIA agents - Ahmad Shah Masood, Modi, Blackwater etc ?

Read Civilian Warriors, by Erik Prince, the founder of Blackwater/Academi after that book for a balanced perspective.

%7B2BB22532-6D86-4C3E-BABE-5D4D6AF5C39B%7DImg400.jpg

"And the unsung heroes of the War on Terror"... Glorified murderers and torturers more like.

CIA agents - Ahmad Shah Masood, Modi, Blackwater etc ?
wut ?

I thought you'd have been a fan of the anti Taliban 'Lion of Panjshir' and the NA generally.

Blackwater/Academi.. of course, CIA contractors.. capitalism gone wild, one might argue, but there is an element of efficiency to it. They were pretty tightly controlled by the CIA/white house, lotsa regulations, Prince himself is a former SEAL. Scahill's book is actually a scathing critique of the whole thing.

Modi CIA agent ? :sarcastic:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom