What's new

Which Book are you reading

Archaeology of Knowledge by Foucault

Harvard k rhagray

Which regions does it cover? and does it evaluate Pakistan?

Blink, by Malcolm Gladwell.
How Not to Die, by Michael Greger MD. More for reference rather then a through read.

He has apparently written two books
prisoners 320 pages,
power of geography 432 pages.

Both have similar covers, would you know if they are similar books, perhaps different editions or completely different books.

Never mind, it seems it is a follow up book concentrating on individual countries, largely different from the first book.

Last edited:
I am trying to find History of Indo-Pak War -1965 by Gen. Mahmud Ahmed in pdf but it seems it isn't available online. Does anyone here have a pdf version of this book?

@Zarvan @PanzerKiel @ps3linux @Signalian

Many of the books in which the author has tried to explore the real reason have, either their publisher has not printed them later or their copyrights have been bought.

I tried finding one for a friend but the only copy I found was in the library of congress USA.

He has apparently written two books
prisoners 320 pages,
power of geography 432 pages.

Both have similar covers, would you know if they are similar books, perhaps different editions or completely different books.

Never mind, it seems it is a follow up book concentrating on individual countries, largely different from the first book.
the first one mostly covers region but also coutries as in case of america, china and russia and also india and pakistan, dont know much about the second book though.

@Goenitz @gambit @RescueRanger Yesterday I placed an order for Nineteen Eighty-Four by George Orwell and Brave New World by Aldous Huxley on Daraz and I just received them now. I can't wait to read both of them.

1656238492978.png

1984 is an amazing read. Hope you enjoy it.
Both of these are being sold for Rs.333 which in my opinion is an absolute steal. I was expecting dogsh*t paper quality for this price but I am shocked at how good the paper quality is for such a price. If you are looking to buy a book right then you must explore Daraz before going to any book shop.

Back
Top Bottom