What's new

Where will the JF-17s be manufactured

lmjiao

Reaction score
Country
China
According to the contract, most JF-17s will be made in Pakistan.
Where will them be manufactured?
Any Pictures of the factory?
:pakistan:

6d725019d05fb06d2faad54c17508d96.jpg

57f9b800f68b1b9b132320dfd74c6219.jpg

6fc98468a713a0a01018012dab57da3d.jpg

Assembly is not the same as manufacturing. Assembly is done in Kamra right now, the manufacturing is still done in China (except for maybe a few components). Slowly, I think, the manufacturing will be transfered to Pakistan over the years, but not entirely.

According to the contract, most JF-17s will be made in Pakistan.
Where will them be manufactured?
Any Pictures of the factory?
:pakistan:

look friend this forum is not my personal property so that i can command you on any issue but it is for the betterment of the forum and all is members that i advice you to do some basic research before postingg or atleast before starting a new thread. the military aviation section on this very forum is already full of JF17 threads and i do not see any good in starting a new one just to ask where will they be manufactured? ? if you would have searched this forum you would have found you answer and lot of other intrecting and informative points about the project. i also request all the other members, look foks you are older members of this forum and know better about this issue! this stuff take (waste) lot of bandwidth so let us be helpfull in the cause of this forum!

i hope you wont take it as an offense and consider it a friendly advice!
take care,

regards!

Back
Top Bottom