What's new

Where to buy guns in Pakistan?

A.Rahman

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
If I want to buy an original Ak-74, Mp-5 or SVD rifle; in Pakistan. Where can I get it from? any dealers? what is the cost?how much is the duty if its imported? How to order it?any prohibition or licensing, how hard it is to get the license?

If I want to buy an original Ak-74, Mp-5 or SVD rifle; in Pakistan. Where can I get it from? any dealers? what is the cost?how much is the duty if its imported? How to order it?any prohibition or licensing, how hard it is to get the license?

now why would you want assault rifles and submachine guns?

Darra Adamkhel

Come to NWFP and i will carry you to Darra the Gun Market.
You can find even the copy of the most modern weapon there.

The cost is not much as comapre to international market.

Darra Adamkhel

The cost is not much as comapre to international market.

MIS JANA CAN I COME ALSO WITH YOU:woot:

dara has more then russia army's ak-47:enjoy:

Go to anywhere in the Frontier. Their you will see what the life of someone is worth. A couple of rupees for a couple of bullets.

i was amazed at how many guns i saw in karachi last time i was there. hard to believe they were all licensed.

Karachi mein her dosray banday ka pass pistol hoti hay......:guns: my uncle's freind have 5 licenced guns.....:azn::P

Go to anywhere in the Frontier. Their you will see what the life of someone is worth. A couple of rupees for a couple of bullets.

Which "frontier" are you talking about sir? Certainly not the province where i live........and we value human life equally, if not more, then what other people consider it in this country.

as for a buying a bullet for a few rupees, well friend, its business.......arms and ammunition are a booming business in our part of the world, as it is in various other countries.

Darra Adamkhel

The cost is not much as compare to international market.

I will collect them, I don't want cheap copy, copies have disadvantages like they dont use the "gun steel", the barrel life is short, and the quality of bullet is not that great, also the gunpowder produces lot of smoke and less force/unit area.

I will collect them, I don't want cheap copy, copies have disadvantages like they dont use the "gun steel", the barrel life is short, and the quality of bullet is not that great, also the gunpowder produces lot of smoke and less force/unit area.

well Rehman your assessment is right but at Darra some of the finest weapons are being produced. Try it :)

Talk to a forum member called Peshawar who is familiar with frontier weapons. I recall his debates with Keysersoze where he said he had more guns than clothes.

Talk to a forum member called Peshawar who is familiar with frontier weapons. I recall his debates with Keysersoze where he said he had more guns than clothes.

Yup having seen his picture he should sell some guns and get some more clothes :lol:

I am not sure I would want a copy though...where could ya get a original?

Which "frontier" are you talking about sir? Certainly not the province where i live........and we value human life equally, if not more, then what other people consider it in this country.
as for a buying a bullet for a few rupees, well friend, its business.......arms and ammunition are a booming business in our part of the world, as it is in various other countries.

I was talking about the North West Frontier Province of Pakistan. Now as far as the value of human life is concerned, where in Pakistan is human life respected.

Back
Top Bottom