What's new

Where are Mods, do we have 2 sets of rules??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Boss

BANNED
Reaction score

For last few days chinese are posting trillions of anti India threads most of them are old and not related to forum.

If a Indian post even current/recent thread which is not favorable from chinese point of view.

chinese members comes in groups and derail the thread to get it deleted or closed but anti India BS threads keep on running for days.

1. Why is this??????

2. Do we have 2 sets of rules for Indians/chinese?????

3. Why Indians gets infraction at slightest of so called violation but chinese keep on posting BS and off topic but don't get any??

4. Why don't Mods implement forum rules fairly??

5. Take a example: Following thread is open violation of forum rules with fake news + fake pic just to provoke Indian and flame bait. :tdown:

But no action is taken against the chinese who have posted it. And this BS thread is still running for dozen of pages.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/india-defence/155913-india-preparing-lose.html

After all its ruining the reputation of this forum.

- Deleting/closing of this thread or giving me infraction for availing democratic right given by rules of this forum to post problems will not solve the case.

Yaar yeh Pakistan Defence Forum hain naa ki koi Indian defence forum. Their forum...their rules so take a chill pill. As far as Chinese trolls r concerned just ignore them. Enjoy :cheers:

^^^
obviously,their forum..their rules..the best way to handle a troll is to ignore it.
just support ur replies with some solid facts and if u feeling really offended by sum ones post..just report it to mods and as far as maintaining the quality of PDF is concern its not our headache:whistle:

For last few days chinese are posting trillions of anti India threads most of them are old and not related to forum.

If a Indian post even current/recent thread which is not favorable from chinese point of view.

chinese members comes in groups and derail the thread to get it deleted or closed but anti India BS threads keep on running for days.

1. Why is this??????

2. Do we have 2 sets of rules for Indians/chinese?????

3. Why Indians gets infraction at slightest of so called violation but chinese keep on posting BS and off topic but don't get any??

4. Why don't Mods implement forum rules fairly??

5. Take a example: Following thread is open violation of forum rules with fake news + fake pic just to provoke Indian and flame bait. :tdown:

But no action is taken against the chinese who have posted it. And this BS thread is still running for dozen of pages.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/india-defence/155913-india-preparing-lose.html

After all its ruining the reputation of this forum.

- Deleting/closing of this thread or giving me infraction for availing democratic right given by rules of this forum to post problems will not solve the case.

Yaar kyon faaltu main emotional ho rahe ho jaanee??????

Janab hum(Indians) yahan unwanted hain aur wo(Chainese) yahan Great freinds,Esteemed Guests & Lovly Brother's hain apnee(i mean INDIAN'S kee) aukat ko samjho aur jitnee azaadee mil rahee hai utne me guzara karo agar enjoy nahee kar sakte...Please dont mind but you should be thankful to PDF , unlike other forum's where we are not even allowed to say???????? GOT IT !!!!!!!!!Thanks.

Even i got infraction coz of a joke. Chill yaar... posts based on true facts always get appreciated, i posted one and chinese open heartedly liked it..... If that thread or any thread offends, you report it and move to next as my comrade said.

Cheers

Mentally challenged, intellectually bankrupt, and brainwashed with an inferiority complex, what else do you expect? The Chinese very existence on this forum depends on India trolling. And some of our Pakistani friends never hesitate to join the bandwagon and applaud! "You scratch my back and I'll scratch your's!!" No wonder PDF is heading South faster than the speed of light!

Anyway, carry on! I don't give a sh!t!

Guys its just that its ruining the interest to log in.

Have u checked the traffic data at any given point of time in the world affairs section there are 120-140 viewers bowing but yesterday it was 60-80 viewers this means people are not visiting World Affairs section that much.

Why because of cheap threads started by chinese and some threads posted by Indians in response to them. Even then threads posted by Indians are recent, decent and less in numbers.

^^ hehehe... I didn`t care to reply any single post of them ... do the same & live life king size....

Have u checked the traffic data at any given point of time in the world affairs section there are 120-140 viewers bowing but yesterday it was 60-80 viewers this means people are not visiting World Affairs section that much.

Why because of cheap threads started by chinese and some threads posted by Indians in response to them. Even then threads posted by Indians are recent, decent and less in numbers.

Yaar tum bhee na?????????????aapke liye special....

Chaahe Koi Khush Ho Chaahe Koi Gaaliyan - Dev Anand - Taxi Driver - Old Hindi Songs - S.D. Burman - YouTube

Let Chinese post what they want kuch time bad wo bhi thak zayenge ek hi topic post kar kar ke. Apne aap hi Sudhar jaenge :lol:

BB

Everyone has a right to their opinion and the opinion varies based on the falg we fly.

Most of what is writen in addition to the C&P type posts is tempered by individual ' wish lists' rather than anything else.

My advice is to ignore such posts. With time you too will be able to discern the contents of a post even without having to open it. The name of the poster will indicate the nature of post you are about to read.

Just sift the chaff and go for the grain. In any case none of us are here to prove a point or win an argument, its mostly out of interest to know anothers POV, this may not always conform to your own.

Any amount of below the belt threads wont matter if those aggrevied choose not to respond.

Do what a dog does.. if he cannot eat it or screw it he just pisses on it & moves on ! Believe me you will be a happier person.

Their forum, their rule. If you want to complain then complain by pm.
Dont open a thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom