What's new

When you forget to switch accounts..Indian posing as baloch

greenblooded

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
pajeet.PNG

:hitwall:

Pakistan needs to do more against these Indian rats, they really are like rats, infesting all online platform with their hatred and propaganda against Pakistan.

We are targeting farmers, Indian Muslims, multiple divisions within India

Hindutva is a ticking bomb within India ready to go off and destroy India

If it's not FAKE of of low quality, then it's not indian.............. 😎
So you are saying that Dark-whatever from India wasn’t mistaken as Arab during his South America visit? Yeah right, next you will tell us that the break dance session was also fake!

The thing is that India has more internet trolls than the entire population of Pakistan. We definitely need a cyber warfare department because the narratives are set in the comment section and not in the newspapers anymore!

What Pakistan need is to ban Twitter, Facebook and other social media networks, unless they agree to abide by Pakistani law and remove any and all anti state propaganda.

So you are saying that Dark-whatever from India wasn’t mistaken as Arab during his South America visit? Yeah right, next you will tell us that the break dance session was also fake!

The thing is that India has more internet trolls than the entire population of Pakistan. We definitely need a cyber warfare department because the narratives are set in the comment section and not in the newspapers anymore!

Lol..........I don't think we need an army as indians have a naturally low IQ so they easily expose their own lies and propaganda to non-indians without even realising it.

PS you forgot to mention that whilst he was mistaken for an Arab, the South American breakdancer couldn't speak hindi or English and the dark-indian couldn't speak Spanish either. Reminds me of (please watch in full)........... :disagree::

Pakistan needs to do more against these Indian rats, they really are like rats, infesting all online platform with their hatred and propaganda against Pakistan.

Please do not offend rats by comparing them to indians.

There is much more chance of Khalistan being created, they have choked Delhi.

The amount of Indians I’ve seen posing as Pakistanis or Muslims on twitter is insane, I’d say it’s in a tens of thousands, possibly more, and almost all of them have some tweets written in hindi which just exposes the fact they are Indian.

Unfortunately this is the new reality. India is also strong in this area simply due to the sheer size of its population.

Back
Top Bottom