What's new

When PIA Buy New Aircrafts and why not A 340

Super Falcon

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
as im big fan of PIA cant see PIA with low planes as PIA is given birth to world record breaking airline like emirates airlines and where is emirates and where is PIA Emirates has over 300 aircrafts and PIA with 42 well lets not get into fight and blame game i just want to know few things when do PIA going to buy new Aircrafts and how many and i heared they are looking for A 320 well it looks ugly plane to me why not go and buy A 340 for huge ranges we already have Boeing 777 why not go for A 340 and start few new destinations to thai,phillipines vis middle east it will be huge profit we only put out flights to europr but we have forgotten countries like singapore hongkong where our PIA dont go daily may be im wrong but PIA dont fly that much to countries near bangladesh thai japan etc anyway hope that PIA will buy few A 340 and dedicate few good planes to Dubai becoz some time they send B 777 and sometimes A 310 to dubai and they show in photos now fly dubai in B 777 anyway can anyone send me actual cost of A 340 and B 777 as a big Airline owner said i never rely on one type of aeroplanes owner of virgin airlines said it and i agree with him Airbus have good aircrafts and PIA should buy few from them as well and as all good airlines has ! 340 PIA should deserve to have few too

The reason for Massive expansion of Emirates is becasue it all Loan money from Banks in UAE who have sponsored the company.
Their strategy is to win over customers (steal routes) and then hike the prices.

PIA , on other hand has policy of maintaining only minimum routes that are profitable, and fly planes there but its problem is fuel price changes and employee numbers and problem with old planes

PIA cannot afford to buy new planes as these planes cost billions of dollars , and no bank will give PIA a loan to buy 100 planes etc so lease is not a bad option

Lease 10-11 new planes , and also reduce work force and make things more efficient

When Pakistan did not order planes from Europe , they got slapped with a ban to operate in European air space during that time companies like Emirates and Al Ittihad capitalized by stealing PIA customers

When Pakistan placed an order for new planes then its ban was lifted :agree:

PIA should focus on also looking into Russian / Chinese passengers new planes

Agreeed but why dont they lease or buy A 340 reasong behind that and can you give me prize of B 777 and A 340

and have question to you which is better plane in range and in comfort A 340 or B 777

---------- Post added at 06:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:16 AM ----------

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom