What's new

When Japan and China were friends

wow, the country flag of Japan and Bangladesh are very similar, just find it. :coffee:

As people talked above, Japan is still occupied by the U.S., Japan's foreign policy serves U.S. need, so I still hold qualified opinion for Japan and China's peaceful talk.

^
You dare to suggesting that!?

@Nihonjin1051
Please, stop posting Japan-Chine peace and friendly post again!

Do you want to end up like your Evil PM Hatoyama who dare to purposed East Asia Community?

Not to mention that perhaps US will nuke your country again for the third time. Isolated your country like Iran and back to the stone age!

DEANGIF.gif

Your people deserved what they got for your evil attacks against Cham and Khmer.
How comes Vietnam attacked Cambodia means we are evil, but when China attacked Vietnam then China is righterous? Both countries commited war crimes at some level (admit it, no war breaks out without war crime). Are you saying the Cambodian were doing just fine under the Khmer Rogue, and we barged in to destroy their govt for our benefits? Give me a break, Vietnam fought a 30 years war against 2 powerful countries. Not that many countries in the world have such painful experience and you say we want more war? Go study some history.

How comes Vietnam attacked Cambodia means we are evil, but when China attacked Vietnam then China is righterous? Both countries commited war crimes at some level (admit it, no war breaks out without war crime). Are you saying the Cambodian were doing just fine under the Khmer Rogue, and we barged in to destroy their govt for our benefits? Give me a break, Vietnam fought a 30 years war against 2 powerful countries. Not that many countries in the world have such painful experience and you say we want more war? Go study some history.

Vietnam deserves continued peace, truly.

Thank you @cnleio for being the voice of reason. If you represent true Chinese spirit, then i have no doubt, that reconciliation between Japan and China will be possible and is righteously deserved.

谢谢兄弟 :cheers:
I said China welcome Japan ... ...BUT,

I know inside Japan islands there'r many Japanese doesn't welcome China, Abe government also openly against China in diplomatic conferences. I think mainstream Japan media and the dominant sense of Japanese ideology still consider China as a enemy, so above i said it's just a wish, China welcome Japan at any time and Chinese should be careful of Japan to avoid disaster like1937 won't happen again.

I ever read a book wrote by Japanese 《Tokugawa Ieyasu Legend / 德川家康传》. It's very interesting to compare Tokugawa Ieyasu / Oda Nobunaga / Imagawa Yoshimoto relationship in history to today Japan/ China / America relationship, Japan government lacking a far-sighted politician or maybe the Rignt-wing force inside Japan too powerful.

754423815.jpg

Last edited:

I think he has a point about the capitulation of Hatoyama. I think the single strongest reason for that to happen was his desire to normalize relations with the US and move Japan closer to its Asian neighbors.

The rest is history.

I think I was never as much hopeful when he got elected -- only maybe when Mr. Obama got elected was I equally hopeful.

Both ended up furstrated in both instances.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom