What's new

When China Rules The World

Really? But why do you need to speak on behalf of your master china?
Masters, eh? The word sounds soft from a denizen of a country that licks the boots of the US. Look how softly the words fall from your lips. Even now Vietnam plays a game with peril and wins a throw. Down on your feet, Vietnam, China is not scared of your puny master. Neither is my country, much stronger than Vietnam even now

china dream going to be a bad dream
china always forget japan,india brazil,russia
especially india,
india will beat china in 2020 all sectors

welcome in this forum..enjoy your stay,but a small request,don't talk nonsense.i'm appreciating that you love India,but no way India will cross China in every sector in 2020(unless China collapses).i think your comment will draw more trolls...cheers..

@topic..

looks like China got trolled by a british and an Indian.. :lol: :lol:

domination in SCS is far far away,and they(writers) are thinking about world domination...damn... :tdown:

welcome in this forum..enjoy your stay,but a small request,don't talk nonsense.i'm appreciating that you love India,but no way India will cross China in every sector in 2020(unless China collapses).i think your comment will draw more trolls...cheers..

@topic..

looks like China got trolled by a british and an Indian.. :lol: :lol:

domination in SCS is far far away,and they(writers) are thinking about world domination...damn... :tdown:

Flase-flag or a sarcastic troll

That's because the US was merciful and did not use the weapons it could have. Rest assured, China will not make the same mistake and shall have no hesitation in leaving not a single Vietnamese alive

i want to name this syndrome as "SINOCHALLENGED Syndrome"..dropping megatons and missiles in single opportunity..MAD..are you???and if you want a strong reply,i can give you some..the same "merciful" country is bombing yours country..right??then what difference remains between you two..atleast they fought back.what about you???dumb troll..

Flase-flag or a sarcastic troll

who???me???i'm neither a false flagger nor a troll...but a sane human who can use his brain.do you really think India will cross China within 2020???or China can rule this earth???both are just same gibberish to me..

Masters, eh? The word sounds soft from a denizen of a country that licks the boots of the US. Look how softly the words fall from your lips. Even now Vietnam plays a game with peril and wins a throw. Down on your feet, Vietnam, China is not scared of your puny master. Neither is my country, much stronger than Vietnam even now

But as you see, the American is not free to send drones into Vietnam without our permission. You know why? Because we did not get billions of dollars of the US aid annually. We work with them in a spirit of understanding and mutual respect. It does not look like a couple of master-servant.

GRFFIN -you must be false flagger pakistanie,anyway thank's for your comment

IN 2020 CHINA BECOME OLD NATION WITH OLDER CITIZENS,INDIA BECOME WORLD LARGEST YOUNGESTER NATION....:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

who???me???i'm neither a false flagger nor a troll...but a sane human who can use his brain.do you really think India will cross China within 2020???or China can rule this earth???both are just same gibberish to me..

Not you, was referring to tuang

Yet according to the BBC Country Rating Polls and the Pew Global Research Polls (the two biggest international polls)... China is viewed more positively worldwide than both the EU and USA.

And needless to say, ALL THREE are ranked FAR higher than India is. :P

Read many nonchinese newspapers in asia, the peaceful (funny enough) rise of CHina is percieved as a major threat by every neighbouring country except two lackeys. Even Russia ( having more firepower than you) considers you a potential threat.
The chinese newspapers giving warnings every now and then to neighbouring countries has turned opinion against them and aggreviate the situation.

Britian already exit from the power world.....
youngester INDIA will rock older china soon:chilli:

only we have the potential to match american power in the 21st century.

50 years from now im not even sure india will be a union. sikhs and tamils will probably have their own country by then.

russia, japan, UK, france, germany are irrelevant as the decades go by.

ruling the world means becoming the leading economic power, financial power, military power, political power, technological power, information power and cultural power.

ruling the world dont mean building military bases all over the world or colonizing countries.

its about your country's advancement relative to everyone else.

india wont ever rule anything, the west will continue to rule india.

that leaves only china and united states.

watch this video from david murrin.

Breaking the code of history

Back
Top Bottom