What's new

When a communal terrorist is about to take over India !!

Leader

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
BkNKSmkCUAADlPq.jpg

Hahah better watch out !!

@levina

no source, a personal rant...all you see is with your green tinted glass....bloody get ur nation right first then start commenting on another country's affair, pathetic low life losers

From where did you get this??
I am wondering if the journalists are backing out with a sarcastic comment on Modi???
And let me warn you be ready for some brick bats now. :-)

saw on twitter... yeah I am gone by then :crazy_pilot:

what's the latest news on BJP-TDP tie up on Andhra Pradesh

no source, a personal rant...all you see is with your green tinted glass....bloody get ur nation right first then start commenting on another country's affair, pathetic low life losers

Ditto!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

A little sight of relief to see there are at least few sane voices in India who dare to call a thug terrorist a terrorist.

It is absolutely the will of Indian people to decide for themselves their new prime minister and other leaders. I hope they make a wise and intelligent choice and it seems to me that they actually will make the right choice. And I hope that he does a great work towards prosperity and alleviation of poverty of his great Indian nation, and keeps the spirit of secularism in India alive. I also hope that their new leader offers a firm hand of friendship to Pakistan and is understanding of my country when it comes to resolution of conflicts between the two nations.

Back
Top Bottom