What's new

What's your blood type?

Hey @Talon.... ' insult your mother' term present. I don't like anyone messing with the term 'mother' in front of me. I never think of abusing anyone's mother and will not tolerate anyone even uttering that. Only uncultured people do so. I would beat the $hit out of that person if someone even tries that in front of me.

One more thing, Nationality doesn't matter in this case, if it would have been an Indian and Hindu or whatever, would have done the same.

Your opinion?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey @Talon.... ' insult your mother' term present. I don't like anyone messing with the term 'mother' in front of me. I never think of abusing anyone's mother and will not tolerate anyone even uttering that. Only uncultured people do so. I would beat the $hit out of that person if someone even tries that in front of me.

One more thing, Nationality doesn't matter in this case, if it would have been an Indian and Hindu or whatever, would have done the same.

Your opinion?

@Aka123 agreed! :agree:

However, the context was in as a joke however, you can talk to him directly, just mention him like this @RazPaK

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom