What's new

What's up with Pakistani rupee?

PMLN is sucking on this economy badly. You are talking about improvement of currency but also look at development indexes in the country which are all time low. PMLN government is doing mega billion dollar deals its fake overseas companies are contracting back breaching all business ethics. There are 10s of cases running over the media and PMLN has no $hitty answer to any of those.

IF Nawaz Shareef and his inept companions like Rana Sana, Perveiz Rasheed and Abid share-ali are gone, PML can still perform better. There are many blood thirsty ministers in it but some are still conciliable. Look towards ch. Nissar, he can prove better PM than Nawaz Shareef has.

PMLN is sucking on this economy badly. You are talking about improvement of currency but also look at development indexes in the country which are all time low. PMLN government is doing mega billion dollar deals its fake overseas companies are contracting back breaching all business ethics. There are 10s of cases running over the media and PMLN has no $hitty answer to any of those.

IF Nawaz Shareef and his inept companions like Rana Sana, Perveiz Rasheed and Abid share-ali are gone, PML can still perform better. There are many blood thirsty ministers in it but some are still conciliable. Look towards ch. Nissar, he can prove better PM than Nawaz Shareef has.

When you put Allah and Mohammad pbuh in your sig

then

you better not spread rumors.

That is the job of munfaiqeen.

Don't copy munafiqs

Not sure if you all are paying attention.

Pakistani rupee has improved a bit since the failure of dharnas and flight of that Mullah terror from Canada.

This time it is slow and reasonable recovery. That's good.

As of yesterday, Pakistani banks are selling dollars and buying up rupee to deal with cash crunch.

Which also shows PMLN government has reduced the rupee printing.

All things pointing to slower inflation, and improved economy.

Now if could ever convince Intishar Khan to stop spreading anarchy.

I hope.

I sure hope our beautiful country keeps improving economically.

Amen.

@Slav Defence, @Luftwaffe, @WebMaster, @Jungibaaz, @jaibi, @notsuperstitious, @Azlan Haider, @ajpirzada, @DESERT FIGHTER, @AgNoStiC MuSliM, @Jazzbot, @Jf Thunder, @Hyperion, @JonAsad, @Nihonjin1051, @cirr, @Cherokee @Donatello, @Genesis, @Bamxa, @SarthakGanguly, @Cat Shannon, @Butchcassidy, @Norwegian, @Mr.UTurn, @GreenFalcon, @Syed.Ali.Haider, @Faiez
Bro it is a backlash of strict opposition. These protests will pressurize government to work honestly.

Bro it is a backlash of strict opposition. These protests will pressurize government to work honestly.

shutting down our industrial heartland will ruin our economy

just like

Altaf mota chor ruined Karachi's economy by doing dharnas and shutdowns.

Please learn some lesson from us karachites.

Please do.

shutting down our industrial heartland will ruin our economy

just like

Altaf mota chor ruined Karachi's economy by doing dharnas and shutdowns.

Please learn some lesson from us karachites.

Please do.
:D my father is a businessman dharna ruined his busniess for 25 days. But on other hand if protests shuts industries then why economy is improving?

:D my father is a businessman dharna ruined his busniess for 25 days. But on other hand if protests shuts industries then why economy is improving?

Usually it takes 6 months to one year before the impact of dharna will ripple through the country.

Most of the economic indicators are based on pre-August 2014 conditions.

Hope you understand that for a very very very very very large country of 200 forking millions, it takes a while for economic indicators to show the impact.

hope this helps.

Usually it takes 6 months to one year before the impact of dharna will ripple through the country.

Most of the economic indicators are based on pre-August 2014 conditions.

Hope you understand that for a very very very very very large country of 200 forking millions, it takes a while for economic indicators to show the impact.

hope this helps.
Agredd with your point of view sir. But can we say IK's strategy as a Good opposition?

Agredd with your point of view sir. But can we say IK's strategy as a Good opposition?

If he is INSIDE the parliament, working on improving our laws.

I agree

But right now he is simply aping Altaf mota chor, but on much bigger level.

So my answer to you is resounding no.

not the way things are going right now.

If he is INSIDE the parliament, working on improving our laws.

I agree

But right now he is simply aping Altaf mota chor, but on much bigger level.

So my answer to you is resounding no.

not the way things are going right now.
SIr i am 200 percent agreed with you but the young generation cannot think like that. :(

SIr i am 200 percent agreed with you but the young generation cannot think like that. :(

No all of "young generation", only few stupid ones.

Just like some young stupid drivers end up wrecking their car/motor bike.

IK too is luring the idiotic hot heads.

No all of "young generation", only few stupid ones.

Just like some young stupid drivers end up wrecking their car/motor bike.

IK too is luring the idiotic hot heads.
Sir this time i disagree my entire ex class mates,ex university fellows are supporters of imran khan. I told them that it is not good to trust IK blindly but their reaction was horrible. They punished me:(

Sir this time i disagree my entire ex class mates,ex university fellows are supporters of imran khan. I told them that it is not good to trust IK blindly but their reaction was horrible. They punished me:(

OK.

Sorry to hear.

Continue standing up for stability

do not support anarchy.

Thank you

As long as the trade defect remains so large, the PKR has nowhere to go but down, no matter who is in power:

Pakistan trade deficit reaches $10.45bn - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

A freely floating currency and lesser trade regulations would solve the entire problem...If the ruppee is going down, let it. It will eventually get to an equilibrium point where you wouldn't loose forex reserves every year. It could cause short term price inflation (unpopular for the government) but solve the entire thing in the long run.

This way PTI will ride the success of PMLN if it happens, daikha dharno ki waja se acha hua, lakin jo bura hua wo PMLN ki waja se hua

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom