What's new

Whats up with all these ghost/paranormal hunting/searching reality tv shows

salvage

BANNED
Reaction score
I mean leave them alone now?They are physically dead and they are not coming to your towns and homes to haunt you so why do you take lights and cameras to identify them and piss them?I dont know where people got this notion that ghosts/Souls haunt people?Why would they haunt you,they have other important stuff that they are sorting out,paying for what they did when they were alive:agree:

I mean leave them alone now?They are physically dead and they are not coming to your towns and homes to haunt you so why do you take lights and cameras to identify them and piss them?I dont know where people got this notion that ghosts/Souls haunt people?Why would they haunt you,they have other important stuff that they are sorting out,paying for what they did when they were alive:agree:

so basically you are saying that ghosts are busy and shouldnt be distracted by thr lime light of tv shows? ;)

If we could understand how to use the power of the dead , and spirits perhaps we might be able to use them to our advantage vs a lets say a more technologically superior alien race -

Keep pestering those dead folks untill you get them to join the forces

Are you by any chance, their spokesperson? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom