What's new

What's The Best Complement You've Ever Received?

IamBengali

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Bangladesh
Guys, share the best compliments you received so far. :enjoy:

My best one:

I needed some papers to be signed by a first class officer for university admission. It was very emergency. I had to submit my papers in 2 hours to get admission exam permit. I went to a nearby office in hope that I may get my papers signed by a first class officer. I talked with an employee and he said his sir will only sign the paper if I show the original copies alongside the photocopies. My bad.. I forgot to bring original copies! OMG! what will happen now? If I go back to house to bring the papers I will miss the deadline. The employee said then I have no hope since sir is very strict and will not sign the papers. Still I said I will request him.

When I entered his room I was behaving extremely shy and I just said 'sir I need my papers signed but I have no original copies right now. He then had a hard look on me. I thought he will not give signature. I then lost hope and said, Okay sir, Salam. I then got out from the office and standing alone nearby the office and was thinking where to go now. Suddenly a staff came to me and said sir was calling you. I was happy. I went again to the officer. He said, where are your photocopies? Give me to sign it. I gave those papers and said thanks to him. He said, do you know why I signed your papers. I have never seen such an 'innocent looking' boy requesting so gently to me in my life. You can't be a deceiver. So I signed your papers without seeing the main copies. I have never done that before. He then asked me about my family, my native district etc etc.

I was very blushed when he said I am 'innocent looking'. Before that nobody has said to me that I am 'innocent looking'. ROFL... :P

Last edited:
^ the woman in your avatar, I will not even let her touch me, and you put her in your heart lol/ Mr, bangali

^ the woman in your avatar, I will not even let her touch me, and you put her in your heart lol/ Mr, bangali

So, this is the best compliment you received so far?

Seems like we both love Aishu. :P

So, this is the best compliment you received so far?

Seems like we both love Aishu. :P

Someone said, I will be a big man someday, lol, there is a light behind my brow.........but I know he was wrong, I suckzz

No I dont like Ash, the earlier post was my comment at your avatar, the only one I like is Katrina........ I mean her smile, that's it.

Last edited:
Someone said, I will be a big man someday, lol, there is a light behind my brow.........but I know he was wrong, I suckzz

No I dont like Ash, the earlier post was my comment at your avatar, the only one I like is Katrina........ I mean her smile, that's it.

Katrina sucks. She recently did lip enhancement surgery. Maja nehi aayega. :o:

I love Aishu and will love till I die.:kiss3:

I guess the best compliment I got recently was from a black friend on a dance floor when I was throwing around my legs and arms to hiphop music ... 'hey... you are doing allright... you are doing well'.. and nothing is cooler than complement from a black person. :lol:

guys what about telling the cheesiest compliments u showered upon gals :azn:
1877800118e0e6839d97b70683b667667c9fe2c60b24def1d04a93c7713fb962.jpg

:tongue::tongue::tongue:

I don't like being complemented. Makes me feel guilty. o_O

But i like compliments if they are work related.

My supervisor compared me to Euler.

I quote, <polishaccent> R*** vu du u think u ?
Me: wot? *shitting my pants*
Do u think u are euler, or lagrange or saaumthing
Me: *blush*

"You're very mature I'm impressed"

"You made me forget the whole world every time you came"

"You're informed"

"You're the best son one could have" (Father)

"You're my religious boy" (Mother)

"He's gonna grow up to be the best boy" (Grandma)

...........some off the top of my head :lol:

Back
Top Bottom