What's new

Whats for dinner tonight?

Raja420

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
20220508_183951.jpg

I had pizza at pizza hut in mangla. The ingredients were OK, the cheese was OK, the sauce was non existent and the crust was just terrible.

American pizza is way way better than the Pakistani one. Crust was like a sweet bun it was horrible.
I've had pizzas at other local joints too the crust is almost identical with each other. What is the reason for the crust to be this bad, is it something in the water? Or do Pakistanis just don't know how to make a good pizza?

Looks like a typical Dominos/Pizza hut style regular American.

Pak have some amazing burger joints, if you look for one, you'll probably find a real authentic Italian thin crust style pizza parlor too.

Upvote 0
Nice, Today I made aloo anda bujia and to my surprise it came out great. In Eid we had so much pizzas and got tied with pizzas .

Upvote 0
cool we are having a wild buffalo. we was driving on our way a buffalo came in the way of truck and got hit. then we did halal slaughter on buffalo while it was still stuck in the truck's front grill. and then chopped it up and shared it out to public.

Upvote 0
cool we are having a wild buffalo. we was driving on our way a buffalo came in the way of truck and got hit. then we did halal slaughter on buffalo while it was still stuck in the truck's front grill. and then chopped it up and shared it out to public.

Sounds like a hearty meal.

Upvote 0
Started gym sessions, so back on Chicken Breast pieces done in the Air fryer and Spinich and Potatoes on the side.

Upvote 0
Yup, can't get any good ones though in my city so I make them usually from scratch..still a far cry from what you get in any coffee shop in Lisbon/Porto
Nice. Luckily since the last few years, you can find decent quality ones across Europe, they are getting quite common with each passing day so much so that we get them from our regular grocery store chain too.

1652052988264.png

Upvote 0

Back
Top Bottom