What's new

Whatever

I hope he is not struggling financially. The sense I got was that he wasn't employed and was trying to (supposedly) build a company on utopian principles. Don't know if that was really true or just an imagined world of his. Whatever, I hope he overcomes his challenges
He is a naxalite.

Any way to contact @Soumitra?

Any way to contact @Soumitra?

FYI
Hedy Lamarr - MGM Movie Star (1914-2000) She invented a frequency-hopping system for remotely controlling torpedoes during WW II. In 59, it was developed for controlling drones that would later be used in Viet Nam. Frequency hopping radio became a Navy standard by 1960. Her invention is used today for WiFi, Bluetooth, and even top secret military defense satellites. While the current estimate of the value of the invention is approximately $30 billion, during her final years she was getting by on SAG and SSA checks totaling only $300 a month.
1699834883250.png

I hope he is not struggling financially. The sense I got was that he wasn't employed and was trying to (supposedly) build a company on utopian principles. Don't know if that was really true or just an imagined world of his. Whatever, I hope he overcomes his challenges
Have no sympathy for him. In this country where people have unemployment problems, he had got a job. But he was interested in union baazi and naxalsim. He deserved to be fired.

@-=virus=-

Have no sympathy for him. In this country where people have unemployment problems, he had got a job. But he was interested in union baazi and naxalsim. He deserved to be fired.

@-=virus=-
How do you know he got fired because of unionbazi? Maybe he was plain incompetent.
How do you even know that he had a job in the first place?

How do you know he got fired because of unionbazi? Maybe he was plain incompetent.
You are new here. He himself said so in his trademark repetitive posts.

he joined a year earlier than you, hero.

but he had indeed made some references to, along with a whole host of other crazy stuff

laid claim to forming a commie style worker's union of some sort

however, they just didn't buy into his whole schpeel of also designing "asia's" first microprocessor

and then his financiers bailed

wonder why :rolleyes:

Last edited:

That could be just a honourable sounding cover to not talk about him getting fired for incompetency. Or maybe he never got the job and was salty about it. Don't believe everything people tell you on anonymous forums, whether for 10 years or 10 months. Not even from me. In real life people lie through their teeth, forget about internet.

Anyways, I don't want to talk about a member who is not here. I just mentioned him because I came to know from another thread that he was facing difficulties in personal life.

@-=virus=-

यार तुम अजीब है! एक तरफ अपनी उमर ४० बताता है और दूसरी तरफ किसी लड़की को देखकर बोलता है कि ऐसी बीवी चाहिए।

@-=virus=-

यार तुम अजीब है! एक तरफ अपनी उमर ४० बताता है और दूसरी तरफ किसी लड़की को देखकर बोलता है कि ऐसी बीवी चाहिए।
Is me Kya ajeeb baat hai ?

Back
Top Bottom