What's new

Whatever

Don’t know if you kind sirs got the chance to view this video or not @Joe Shearer @RescueRanger @LeGenD @PanzerKiel @Maula Jatt @Mentee Look at the hilarity of this, a Sikh chap is waving an oversized arrow WITH HIS HAND and a Pakistani chap waving a missile with HIS HAND. I would pay a pretty penny to see them in the ring and finalize the dispute once and for all, the NON irony of the matter is they are on arnabs show lol this is stuff you can’t make up 😂

PS: we have two members who have been discussing constipation for the past two pages of this thread wtf is going on 😂
61D4964E-4F2C-437A-9600-D0749C9E7D20.gif

Haha 😂 yaar who watches this third class channel 😂

Pakistan's general public and/or PDF Pakistani community hates Afghans.
that is a sweeping generalisation.

View attachment 973548
Haha 😂 yaar who watches this third class channel 😂

Serious answer would be hungry and misguided segments of the society being fed by channels who are using those sentiments to further their own agenda AKA TRPs. To be honest brother, I have never seen these Pakistani “Experts” before or since lol. I don’t think a Pakistani defence expert would be waving a missile like a dildo to further his argument lol unless he really fell in love with that Sardar’s behind ( bad joke)

Serious answer would be hungry and misguided segments of the society being fed by channels who are using those sentiments to further their own agenda AKA TRPs. To be honest brother, I have never seen these Pakistani “Experts” before or since lol. I don’t think a Pakistani defence expert would be waving a missile like a dildo to further his argument lol unless he really fell in love with that Sardar’s behind ( bad joke)
They do this on purpose. No serious analyst will come on such programs in fact in ISS (Islamabad Institute of Strategic Studies) there is an embargo on going on any Indian channel because they have a habit of twisting facts to suit their narrative.

So you will never see a serious high quality analyst from Pakistan on such programs.

‘The Progeny of Love

"A magnificent killer whale named Tahlequah
gave birth and caught the world’s attention.
Her calf died only thirty minutes after being born, each of those blessed minutes a sacrament to the progeny of love.
But the real reason journalists and photographers and millions of viewers followed this mother’s story, was her willingness to grieve unbidden, to become a thing utterly governed by kinship.
After a year and a half of growing this enormous life inside of her belly, and the immense feat of labor, and a half an hour of looking into one another’s eyes, Tahlequah proceeded to carry her dead baby on the tip of her nose for seventeen days, traveling more than a thousand miles all throughout the Salish Sea.
And some people think that grief is not
inexplicably beautiful. But perhaps it’s because those people (who are us people) no longer see grieving enacted publicly as a plea for sanity, as a way of feeding that which grants us life.
There was no real grieving at my mother’s funeral––
sniffling and shoving tears back up into our eyes, yes, but no keening. No collapsing into the bottomless cavern of one another’s trembling arms, no crying out into the insufferable heat of that late-summer day, and certainly no carrying my mom’s dead body as a holy procession all throughout the places she ever knew and loved.
So I continued to carry her mostly on my own.
I wailed in the privacy of my own home long after the funeral was over, with only the hurting eyes of my husband to behold me––a kind of holding that was never meant to be done alone.
I imagine that if killer whales were not endangered, Tahlequah would have swam those seventeen days with a grand procession of many other glistening, black and white giants all across the ocean.
Or perhaps she swam for one thousand miles
to personify the loneliness of her grief in a world spiraling toward oblivion.
And our savagery for not swimming alongside her; for taking pictures, for watching her exquisite ceremony on our little screens as if it were pure entertainment, as if that couldn’t be any one of us, carrying our dead children out into the dark and emptied streets."

1699567755409.png

‘The Progeny of Love

"A magnificent killer whale named Tahlequah
gave birth and caught the world’s attention.
Her calf died only thirty minutes after being born, each of those blessed minutes a sacrament to the progeny of love.
But the real reason journalists and photographers and millions of viewers followed this mother’s story, was her willingness to grieve unbidden, to become a thing utterly governed by kinship.
After a year and a half of growing this enormous life inside of her belly, and the immense feat of labor, and a half an hour of looking into one another’s eyes, Tahlequah proceeded to carry her dead baby on the tip of her nose for seventeen days, traveling more than a thousand miles all throughout the Salish Sea.
And some people think that grief is not
inexplicably beautiful. But perhaps it’s because those people (who are us people) no longer see grieving enacted publicly as a plea for sanity, as a way of feeding that which grants us life.
There was no real grieving at my mother’s funeral––
sniffling and shoving tears back up into our eyes, yes, but no keening. No collapsing into the bottomless cavern of one another’s trembling arms, no crying out into the insufferable heat of that late-summer day, and certainly no carrying my mom’s dead body as a holy procession all throughout the places she ever knew and loved.
So I continued to carry her mostly on my own.
I wailed in the privacy of my own home long after the funeral was over, with only the hurting eyes of my husband to behold me––a kind of holding that was never meant to be done alone.
I imagine that if killer whales were not endangered, Tahlequah would have swam those seventeen days with a grand procession of many other glistening, black and white giants all across the ocean.
Or perhaps she swam for one thousand miles
to personify the loneliness of her grief in a world spiraling toward oblivion.
And our savagery for not swimming alongside her; for taking pictures, for watching her exquisite ceremony on our little screens as if it were pure entertainment, as if that couldn’t be any one of us, carrying our dead children out into the dark and emptied streets."

View attachment 974117
Poignant, thank you for sharing this.

Don’t know if you kind sirs got the chance to view this video or not @Joe Shearer @RescueRanger @LeGenD @PanzerKiel @Maula Jatt @Mentee Look at the hilarity of this, a Sikh chap is waving an oversized arrow WITH HIS HAND and a Pakistani chap waving a missile with HIS HAND. I would pay a pretty penny to see them in the ring and finalize the dispute once and for all, the NON irony of the matter is they are on arnabs show lol this is stuff you can’t make up 😂

PS: we have two members who have been discussing constipation for the past two pages of this thread wtf is going on 😂
Oh dear, here we go! South Asian traffic is notorious for its hold-ups. Why be surprised that some members discuss other kinds of 'hold-up'?

@Paitoo din khan Banglori

bhix ki update mili, uska bura scene chal ra hai :(

wonder whats up, hope its not too bad.
I hope he is not struggling financially. The sense I got was that he wasn't employed and was trying to (supposedly) build a company on utopian principles. Don't know if that was really true or just an imagined world of his. Whatever, I hope he overcomes his challenges

I hope he is not struggling financially. The sense I got was that he wasn't employed and was trying to (supposedly) build a company on utopian principles. Don't know if that was really true or just an imagined world of his. Whatever, I hope he overcomes his challenges
Same, I wish him well with whatever he's dealing with.

@jamahir .. aaja yaar, itni tanshun na liye kar

'tis the season to be jolly,
lalalalalaa, the Jai Sri Ram !

Back
Top Bottom