What's new

What would you think of me if you were a Sindhi?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sindhibrah

New Recruit

Reaction score
My grandparents were Sindhi Hindus/Sikhs from Hyderabad but we all moved to Hong Kong. We still speak Sindhi and Sindhi culture is vibrant among us.

With a Hong Kong passport I can go to Pakistan with a visa; but will the fact that I have a non-Muslim name (while clearly being Sindhi, the surname ends with -ani) and that I was born in India (although I have never lived there) be a problem for a visa?

What, theoretically, would Pakistani Sindhis be like towards me? Muslim Sindhis that I know outside Pakistan have always been very warm towards me, will it be the same in actual Sindh?

har hindu ki athani pakistan mein gumi hoi hai... koe pdf per asli indian bhi hai ya sab paido nay?

just come to ulhasnagar...there are many hindu sindhis here and they will be good with you :)

My grandparents were Sindhi Hindus/Sikhs from Hyderabad but we all moved to Hong Kong. We still speak Sindhi and Sindhi culture is vibrant among us.

With a Hong Kong passport I can go to Pakistan with a visa; but will the fact that I have a non-Muslim name (while clearly being Sindhi, the surname ends with -ani) and that I was born in India (although I have never lived there) be a problem for a visa?

What, theoretically, would Pakistani Sindhis be like towards me? Muslim Sindhis that I know outside Pakistan have always been very warm towards me, will it be the same in actual Sindh?

Why would it be any different?

I am a ethnic Kashmiri Muslim an just down the road lives a Kashmiri Pandit doctor. But we don't interact. I don't think much of them. Same will probably be the reaction of Sindhi Muslims

Well my freind I can assure you that you will be treated with warm welcome as I have lots of sindhi freinds including 3 hindus from kashmore and umerkot.
Sindhis are very much secular as compared to other ethincities of Pakistan.
And my hindu freinds have no problems living in Pakistan.
They celebrate Holi and dewali in our university without any fear.
They are proud to call them Pakistani.

Well my freind I can assure you that you will be treated with warm welcome as I have lots of sindhi freinds including 3 hindus from kashmore and umerkot.
Sindhis are very much secular as compared to other ethincities of Pakistan.
And my hindu freinds have no problems living in Pakistan.
They celebrate Holi and dewali in our university without any fear.
They are proud to call them Pakistani.

Being proud of calling yourself Pakistani means believing in the two nation theory. Do your Hindu friends believe in it?

Being proud of calling yourself Pakistani means believing in the two nation theory. Do your Hindu friends believe in it?

Good question.
Never asked about it but will do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom