What's new

What will India be in 10-20 years?

What do you think India will become in about 10-20 years?

• A Failed State

Votes: 30 22.7%
  • A Great Regional Power

Votes: 73 55.3%
  • A Superpower

Votes: 11 8.3%
  • A Megapower

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A Hyperpower

Votes: 7 5.3%
  • Just Better Than China

Votes: 3 2.3%
  • Better Than Pakistan

Votes: 4 3.0%
  • A Superdoopertrooperlooper power

Votes: 4 3.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope, we still get the best from Australia, Europe, the USA, Japan and the PRC. No, we are not that stupid to import most of our 'skilled labor' from India. How do u import skill from a place that lacks in it anyway? Anyways, I concur with the other guy that we've gone wayy :offtopic: and I'm partly guilty of that myself.

So back on topic, in a decade's time, we'd probably have witnessed a complete collapse of the rupee, widespread poverty, and a failing government unable to clean up her act.

In 2 decades, we would probably see India fragmented into several tiny states, probably fighting each other to death. And those other guys claiming large tracts of your territory would probably be in charge of those by then, doing a far better job at administering those than what you guys are doing currently.

Ban Indians in Singapore, if you can. Easy solution for you..

And as I said before, chances of Singapore going down the ocean are more than India breaking apart.. Good luck for the wait of the big wave!! :tup:

Ever thought, Where would you take refuge ?? Will you start with sugarcane plantation again?

Why worry about India a decade later or so? Just look at it today LOL!

What do you think will happen?

However, Yang Jiechi chinese Foreign Minister would never dare to look at face of their FM and said loudly that "China is a big country, you are small countries" like he has done with the Singaporan FM...

is there a way we could see the names of people who voted ......if its possible then we could see the names of all the wannabe Indians lol......

on topic ....great regional power

Ban Indians in Singapore, if you can. Easy solution for you..

And as I said before, chances of Singapore going down the ocean are more than India breaking apart.. Good luck for the wait of the big wave!! :tup:

Ever thought, Where would you take refuge ?? Will you start with sugarcane plantation again?

Nice comeback. Only problem with it is, you forgot, that wave would probably kill off alot of your so-called talents living and breeding in Singapore. Where shall I hide those poor sods? Ah well, why should I care if you don't! You have 1.2 billions anyway. Don't think your government would care much about a few dead Indian nationals in sinking Singapore.

However, Yang Jiechi chinese Foreign Minister would never dare to look at face of their FM and said loudly that "China is a big country, you are small countries" like he has done with the Singaporan FM...

So? China is huge anyways. And China has been known to slap Vietnam around time and again. Do u see us commenting on that? Or looking down on the Vietnamese just because you keep having to deal with Chinese aggression? So? What's your point anyways?

Nice comeback. Only problem with it is, you forgot, that wave would probably kill off alot of your so-called talents living and breeding in Singapore. Where shall I hide those poor sods? Ah well, why should I care if you don't! You have 1.2 billions anyway. Don't think your government would care much about a few dead Indian nationals in sinking Singapore.

ah, I thought you will be pushing those useless bunch back but anyways, in case needed India will do everything possible to save them.. Real question is, Where will you go? Ride the tide??

So? China is huge anyways. And China has been known to slap Vietnam around time and again. Do u see us commenting on that? Or looking down on the Vietnamese just because you keep having to deal with Chinese aggression? So? What's your point anyways?
Do you hear about 1979 spanking?
Just the Vietnamese female militia enough to spank PLA in 1979. :lol:

Wow it really happened.

Yup!

The dragon’s new teeth

AT A meeting of South-East Asian nations in 2010, China’s foreign minister Yang Jiechi, facing a barrage of complaints about his country’s behaviour in the region, blurted out the sort of thing polite leaders usually prefer to leave unsaid. “China is a big country,” he pointed out, “and other countries are small countries and that is just a fact.”

ah, I thought you will be pushing those useless bunch back but anyways, in case needed India will do everything possible to save them.. Where will you go?

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Yeah right! They'll make it our responsibility, knowing the kind of freeloading jackholes you have in your govt!

No cold without a gust; no bad guest without a Turk.
Serbian saying[:azn:/I]

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Yeah right! They'll make it our responsibility, knowing the kind of freeloading jackholes you have in your govt!

Jackholes or not none of your problem, they will still not leave their people to ride the tides like you people will be doing..

Wait for the big wave and you will see for yourself.. :tup:

I failed to find out Milky way super power in the options..

Agent R

The dragon’s new teeth

AT A meeting of South-East Asian nations in 2010, China’s foreign minister Yang Jiechi, facing a barrage of complaints about his country’s behaviour in the region, blurted out the sort of thing polite leaders usually prefer to leave unsaid. “China is a big country,” he pointed out, “and other countries are small countries and that is just a fact.”

It is noteworthy that he was staring in the face of Singaporen FM while said that, shortly after he walked out.
(Perhaps he was scared to look wrong)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom