What's new

What will be the best Attack Helicopter for PAF?

Lankan Ranger

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
What will be the best Attack Helicopter for PAF?

1)AH-64D Apache
2)Mi-28
3)Ka-52 Alligator
4)Eurocopter Tiger

AH-64 Apache

cc9dc03af02d6cfc44e0606aaed9301f.jpg

AH-1Z Viper (also called "Super Cobra") is a twin-engine attack helicopter.

Pakistan currently has several AH-1F and AH-1S Cobras. Pakistan will likely seek to replace its current AH-1 Cobras with the AH-1Z Viper when it becomes available for export, probably in 2015

I think investing more on AH-1Z Viper (also called "Super Cobra") won’t be good. AH-1Z Viper still in development.

Buddy there were rumors that we are getting french bulit tiger chopper but i doubt coz of its very high price tag 40million/piece
Russia will not give their's the options that remains are AH-1Z but currently PA is intrested in t-129 helicopter from Turkey

On 28 September 2009, the first flight of the T-129 P1 prototype took place at AgustaWestland's facilities in Vergiate, Italy.[12]

Jordan, Malaysia, Pakistan, and United Arab Emirates are interested in the T-129 according in a news report.

T129 ATAK is Being eveluated already so i guess this is going to be our next g attack helicopter.

here is some news about t-129

ROME - The Turkish prime minister said on Wednesday that the mass production of ATAK helicopters in Turkey would begin in 2013.

Turkey's Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan said that the first test flight of ATAK helicopters was held in Milan, Italy.

"The mass production in Turkey will begin in 2013," he told a press conference in the Italian capital of Rome.

Back
Top Bottom