What's new

What will be next ?

Alibaba

New Recruit

Reaction score
I keep studying this forum almost each day after the OBL death, till now most members are talking about the same story.

I was thinking why not to share your thoughts on the point like what will be next US step? more actions from US in search of number 2 number 3 and.................

What should be solution, what kind of steps Pakistani government should take.

Do we think that after OBL death Pakistan will start losing its control on tribal areas.

I am wondering after watching protest in Pakistan against US that really these people knew about the meaning of protest, they were really in favor of OBL? they don't forget that because of this Man there own country man, women and children died......... But I am sure that majority Pakistanis are not in his favor.

What Pakistani people are thinking what is the voice of Pakistani normal ppl because I am sure so many members on this forum will agree with me that media is never telling 100% truth.

Sorry for my poor English still learning :smokin:)

I like this forum members are really giving good comments

I keep studying this forum almost each day after the OBL death, till now most members are talking about the same story.

I was thinking why not to share your thoughts on the point like what will be next US step? more actions from US in search of number 2 number 3 and.................

What should be solution, what kind of steps Pakistani government should take.

Do we think that after OBL death Pakistan will start losing its control on tribal areas.

I am wondering after watching protest in Pakistan against US that really these people knew about the meaning of protest, they were really in favor of OBL? they don't forget that because of this Man there own country man, women and children died......... But I am sure that majority Pakistanis are not in his favor.

What Pakistani people are thinking what is the voice of Pakistani normal ppl because I am sure so many members on this forum will agree with me that media is never telling 100% truth.

Sorry for my poor English still learning :smokin:)

I like this forum members are really giving good comments
1. NO we are in favour of OBL neither. as far as that small protest and funeral prayer for OBL which drew your attention then for your information such protest was staged in London just a day before also funeral prayer for OBL was offered there as well as in India as well as in Germany.

2. NO we are not going to lose our tribal areas for we are Pakistanis and we from tribal areas will remain so.

3. What will US do well it will be known only after sometime specially when US announce some clear policy about either its withdrawing from the region or not. only after that anything could be assessed about their next step.

4. My personal view is that US will try to inflict as much damage as it can on the region specially Pakistan while its withdrawing from the region

I think I wrote here somewhere that there will be some more famous deaths inside pakistan.....some innocent americans will be shouting horray horray...we won we won, usa usa usa.... then Obama will win elections, and later the money to be spend on WOT shall be spend to curtail China, while USA has opened to doors to surgical strikes, especially when they would be having bases in Afghanistan for indefinite time (as 99 years of military bases is going to be granted to usa by Karzai)

Back
Top Bottom