What's new

What the hell...

I was just trying to turn the geyser on it had some leakage that had built up gas inside it and when I tried to light it boom explosion on my face
And here is me thinking you had it done at a hairdresser:o:......If it was an accident then fair enough, these happen to the best of us, i hope you fully recovered, was their any damage to your follicles????

Hahahahahah:flame:
6 saal purani baat hay :D

And here is me thinking you had it done at a hairdresser:o:......If it was an accident then fair enough, these happen to the best of us, i hope you fully recovered, was their any damage to your follicles????
Nope just burnt eyebrows and eyelashes and they grew back

Only if their is actual physical contact example this:flame:,,,,,, the only heat i like on my body is that of a fine looking lady:agree:.Kudos hound
Me too but arsa ho gaya hay :-(

Meray sath bhi hua tha ek bar oven on kartey hoey pay meri eyebrows hi itni thick hain kay koi khas faraq hi nahi feel hoa but smell waqey hi bohat gandi thi
The smell is nasty I just removed burnt part of my hair by my fingernails and I was good to go

The smell is nasty I just removed burnt part of my hair by my fingernails and I was good to go
Han burnt hair light brown or crispy say ho jata hay touch karney toot kay alag ho jata hay
But smell jasey barkrey kay paye nahi jalatey wesi hoti hay

Similar video was being viral of FB few days ago but the hair styling/barber in that video was not Pakistani I think.

Bro we are Pakistanis not Afro-stanis LOL, our hair is as straight as it gets .Kudos
Nah ker yaar...
Sultan-Rahi.jpg
198_339.jpg

After burning their hairs people become " Sir Garam Karkun " :lol:

In regards to Rahi , that is a wig.......the others folks were bought in as slaves by Portugese against their will , a very tragic story indeed, if I was one of these chaps, personally speaking I would absolutely want too correct the wrong that was done too my ancestors, I would want to seek out my roots in Africa and ask for help from Pakistan govt to aid me to get back to my natural roots in Tanzania, only then would I be satisfied when I am back in the land of my forefathers......once again what happened to these people is a crime against humanity, any attempt for repatriation should be thoroughly looked into.We have a moral obligation to help if anyone should seeks this.Kudos

Back
Top Bottom