What's new

What should Pakistanis do when American Cat chases terrorist Rats?

1. We keep our house clean from the rats?

2. We feed milk and honey to the rats?

3. We do nothing but bark at the cat?

Any suggestions?

My dearest! This rat race is a sham. How do we know the people America is chasing are terrorists? If they are fighting Americans in Afghanistan, why should we call them terrorists? Just because America says so?

America says a lot of things. Most recently what it said regarding Syria chemical attack attributed to Syrian regime was a lie. The Iraq WMD was a lie and and many Americans say 9/11 was a lie too. It was an inside job to prompt the country into a war.

My dearest! This rat race is a sham. How do we know the people America is chasing are terrorists? If they are fighting Americans in Afghanistan, why should we call them terrorists? Just because America says so?

America says a lot of things. Most recently what it said regarding Syria chemical attack attributed to Syrian regime was a lie. The Iraq WMD was a lie and and many Americans say 9/11 was a lie too. It was an inside job to prompt the country into a war.

This is like saying

how do we know Bin fing Laden was a terrorist rat.

Afterall

As a nation we allowed this rat to live in our summer resort away from the heat of Saudi deserts.

Yeah.

how do we know.

That's the zillion dollar question.

And the cat will decide who is rat and who's not? What if the cat starts going after innocent chicks and after wiping them up, starts calling them rats?

Jazz bhai

Cat has already put the names of rats on web site.

Not only that

Pakistani government has declared who the rats are

Even if there was no website photos

Every forking Pakistani knows who the rats are.

But we fail to call a rat a rat.

Pathetic isn't it.

Last edited:
Got your point; but can we ? After all some of ''us'' are even confused who and what our real enemy is....
after all.. we are the one's debating who the martyr is

Jazz bhai

Cat has already put the names of rats on web site.

Not only that

Pakistani government has declared who the rats are

Even if there was no website photos

Every forking Pakistani knows who the rats are.

But we fail to call a rat a rat.

Pathetic isn't it.

Interesting, lets put it in another way. We have rats all over the place in almost every corner. Now for example, a rat is sitting in Lahore with bounty on his head and India loves this rat.

Now the cat will decide which rat to be taken out, where and when?

Besides, what if a rat takes shelter in a hen's home with 20 innocent chicks around? Are we fine with any sort of collateral damage without any if's or but's?

Finally, the cat you are talking about, I don't want to trust that cat. So my original question still stands there. Cat loves to eat both rat and chicks. What if cat deliberately eat up a few chicks instead of rat and then start calling those chicks as rat? Will we be able to deal with the cat in that sort of situation?

Interesting, lets put it in another way. We have rats all over the place in almost every corner. Now for example, a rat is sitting in Lahore with US bounty on his head and India loves this rat.

Now US will decide which rat to be taken out, where and when?

Besides, what if a rat takes shelter in a hen's home with 20 innocent chicks around? Are we fine with any sort of collateral damage without any if's or but's?

Finally, the cat you are talking about, I don't want to trust that cat. So my original question still stands there. Cat loves to eat both rat and chicks. What if cat deliberately eat up a few chicks instead of rat and then start calling those chicks as rat? Will we be able to deal with the cat in that sort of situation?

It is the duty of our nation to not let any rat live inside our chicken house.

Hope you get it.

Back
Top Bottom