What's new

what should be India's response to 'another' 26/11 originating from Pakistan ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Indo-guy

Reaction score
Country
India
what should be India's response in event of another 26/11 style attack originating from Pakistan ?

Another 26/11 style attack is likely to happen . It is only matter of time ....

Given the overall laxity of security apparatus and Intelligence community in India- another 26/11 style attack is very much possible !

question is what will be repercussions and how India should respond ?

This particular question has important bearing for Indo-Pak relations and future .

In fact it has potential to de-stabilize region by hurling Indo-Pak towards slippery slope of war ?

something which hard liners and extremists will be hoping for ....

It is therefore very important to discuss how India should respond in event of another 26/11 style attack coming from Pakistan .

Nuke that filthy country if they dare to do it again. M serious.

The fact that you made such statement makes it clear that you are not serious .

please try to maintain civility in discussion ...

You should edit your post ...for God's sake !

The fact that you made such statement makes it clear that you are not serious .

please try to maintain civility in discussion ...

You should edit your post ...for God's sake !
Why should i edit it?! its my opinion. Pakistan is terrorist country living on the money of USA and arms of China.

India should attack Pakistan if they even try 26/11.

Why should i edit it?! its my opinion. Pakistan is terrorist country living on the money of USA and arms of China.

You can express opinion without being abusive .

Have you thought of repercussions of India's retaliatory attack on Pakistan ?

This is a possible scenario - but we need to think seriously....

It has potential to bring us to brink of Nuclear war ... something which no-body will want .

Bombay is situated mere 900 km from Karachi ...

A nuclear capable missile launched from Karachi can reach Mumbai within few minutes .....

and what will be the effect ?

with 25 million population and quarter of Indian economy will be decimated within few minutes ?

Do you think Nuclear war can be won ?

what should be India's response in event of another 26/11 style attack originating from Pakistan ?

Given the overall laxity of security apparatus and Intelligence community in India- another 26/11 style attack is very much possible !

This particular question has important bearing for Indo-Pak relations and future .

In fact it has potential to de-stabilize region by hurling Indo-Pak towards slippery slope of war ?

It is therefore very important to discuss how India should respond in event of another 26/11 style attack coming from Pakistan .

You can express opinion without being abusive .

Have you thought of repercussions of India's retaliatory attack on Pakistan ?

This is a possible scenario - but we need to think seriously....

It has potential to bring us to brink of Nuclear war ... something which no-body will want .
We Indians don't train brainwashed scumbags in the name of jihad. There is no option left except a full fledged war.

its India which is a Terrorist country ... India is supporting TTP and BLA , killing innocents in Kashmir and you think this can go without anything coming back towards you?

Do you know Pakistan got more Nukes then your country? We will make sure there is no country named india left on this earth, even in case of single violation of our border ...

You might start the war but its going to be us who will end only when there is no india left to be called india again...

Military attack may be self-defeating -although very tempting option ....

some other option could be something like economic blockade ...

I can't think of any other practical yet tangible option for India .

Sit tight on its Arse !!! as the spineless Indian government has been doing and will continue to do .....sad but true

In another thread it was pointed out in the survey by GEO that above 90% of Pakistani wants war with India to take back Kashmir, Right. So with this kind of mindset, we can assume that 2nd, 3rd...and more 26/11 is in the offing. Frankly speaking we can do nothing. War is what they want, but not India. They would gladly use the BOMB on third or the fourth day in case of full scale war.

They do not care if their country will no longer exists or not. For God's sake they have got nothing to loose! And China is waiting in the wings, as India gets weak from war they will pounce back to take whatever they wants. Mind it Every one is selfish and no body will help us.

So this we can do. We have to strengthen our own intelligence. We have to use RAW to go for Tit-for-Tat and kill 10 times they kill of us (this also makes no difference to them). For them life is cheap. We have to live with this way. They will always provoke war, but we should hold back, till the right time.

And what's the right time if you ask me, then I would say let's be optimistic. Say till China and Pakistan become sworn enemies? Till some accidents occurs and their own Bomb Goes off accidentally? Till the country implodes from inside? Or Shia and Sunni conflict reach to such an extent that Iran attacks Pakistan? or Whatever you can think of!!

@Abingdonboy @SarthakGanguly @Srinivas @jbgt90 @joekrish @desert warrior

its India which is a Terrorist country ... India is supporting TTP and BLA , killing innocents in Kashmir and you think this can go without anything coming back towards you?

Do you know Pakistan got more Nukes then your country? We will make sure there is no country named india left on this earth, even in case of single violation of our border ...

You might start the war but its going to be us who will end only when there is no india left to be called india again...

heheh...you should try getting a membership on some funny websites , or write jokes n stuff !!...very funny indeed .....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom