What's new

WHAT pakistani people think about BHAGAT SINGH AND MAHATRMA GANDHI,SUKHD,

Status
Not open for further replies.

deep hacker here

New Recruit

Reaction score
SUKHDEV RAJGURU
pakistani people should respect and understand without them not pakistan nor india will have stand and fighting for some miles is shame on us. our corrupt ministers are worse then english. but what pakistanis think about BHAGAT SINGH DO U GUYS RESPECT HIM AND TRY TO BE LIKE HIM.??OR U HAVE SOME OTHER IDOLS I AM ASKING BEACUSE I DONT THINK ANYONE CAN MATCH RAJGURUU SUKHDEV AND BHAGAT SINGH THERE WERE MANY OTHERS ALSO.

a good talk indeed

guyssssssssssssssss

respect but they are not our heroes they are indian heroes

Nothing else matter to me Except M.A Jinnah The great leader of Pakistan!

Nothing else matter to me Except M.A Jinnah The great leader of Pakistan!

i am greatly dissapointed

respect but they are not our heroes they are indian heroes

u guys are responsible for what u are today u guys are responsible for creating cracks i mean how can u even say that indian heroes do u know they fight when there was no india no pakistan and now u say indian heroes i know u will ban me but shame

We respect them & we do have other idols but right now neither of two figure into our discourse that much !

We were taught back in school that Gandhi was a cunning man (and i assure u it was in negative sense) ... and we used to mock Gandhi's lifestyle and made fun of him then ...It wasn't until i spent my life in England that my mind opened up and i learned and since i have developed respect for Gandhi and now i believe we share these leaders , both Jinnah and Gandhi. I know this issue can be debated till death but this is my point of view.

For this generation - To most, those people are unknowns and have no bearing on any aspect of their thinking about Indians. It is common among populations of every country, they live in the now and not what happened 50 years plus ago. Especially on historical leaders belonging to other countries.

For this generation - To most, those people are unknowns and have no bearing on any aspect of their thinking about Indians. It is common among populations of every country, they live in the now and not what happened 50 years plus ago. Especially on historical leaders belonging to other countries.

I HAVE READ THE HISTORY OF JAPAN CHINA ISRAEL EUROPE UNITED STATES , SO THEY ALSO MUST HAVE READ ABOUT THEI

Bhagat Singh was among several people who laid lives for freedom, some are known some are not. Whether we call them our heros or not, they remain great because of their efforts for freedom.

Stop using caps you idiot.

Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, and Rajguru were true heroes who gave their lives for freedom.

Gandhi, on the other hand, was always a coward who thought sitting around half-naked and not buying your colonizer's goods will definitely drive them away. I have no respect for Gandhi. At the end of the day, he was a racist (note his comments about Black people while he was in South Africa), a pedophile, and drank his own urine for 'medicinal purposes'. He slowed down India's independence movement massively, and it's a shame Indians don't know the truth about him and how India achieved independence.

The whole notion of peaceful resistance is ridiculous when your compatriots are killed and raped on a daily basis. Even Mandela took arms when Black people were oppressed the disgusting way they were during the Apartheid.

i am greatly dissapointed

u guys are responsible for what u are today u guys are responsible for creating cracks i mean how can u even say that indian heroes do u know they fight when there was no india no pakistan and now u say indian heroes i know u will ban me but shame

Nothing to get disappointed dude. You can't impose these things on someone.It's the inner respect. They have their own heroes and we have ours. Theirs nothing wrong in that. Now lets put ourselves in their shoes and think, how many of us know much about Quaid E Azam M.A. Jinnah or Allama Iqbal, their National heroes. Not more than 1% will know. We were not taught about them in History. They were also present during the time of undivided India, still. So ? Hence they are happy with their heroes and we are happy with ours. Good for all!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom