What's new

What kind of Tax is this?

S.Y.A

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Tax on vehicles has been raised extremely high, there is a token tax, an advance tax, an income tax and a professional tax. two of those are being charged "per seat".

wtf is this? looks like PTI is completely out of its mind.

Per seat tax as if all of the people who own cares are running rent a car or careem businesses. IK was talking about raising the standard of living, looks like he is actively trying to destroy the middle class, and push them down into lower class. instead of raising standard of living he is making sure that people can never afford cars, ACs, coolers, Firdges/Freezers, heaters and geysers.

Attachments

• tax vehicles.jpg
    tax vehicles.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 879
That MS paint job looks very official. Lets assume it is - should taxi/bus/mini bus drivers not pay tax?

It costs Rs15,000 to hire a Hiace van from our village to Islamabad airport. During peak season some of these guys are doing two trips a day. Why shouldn't they pay tax?

PMIK has to make sure that the nation is living within its means. Luxuries such as those you listed must come after the necessities.
taxation is theft. nation is living within its means, the govt isnt. big difference.

That MS paint job looks very official. Lets assume it is - should taxi/bus/mini bus drivers not pay tax?

It costs Rs15,000 to hire a Hiace van from our village to Islamabad airport. During peak season some of these guys are doing two trips a day. Why shouldn't they pay tax?
bas kardo yaar har cheez ko justify karna. 800cc ki konsi hiace aati hai?

taxation is theft. nation is living within its means, the govt isnt. big difference.

I've heard it all now. How do you propose we finance the cost of state?

PMIK has to make sure that the nation is living within its means. Luxuries such as those you listed must come after the necessities.
also, looks to me that PTI is taking the country in a direction where the people are only able to afford bare necessities, that too after working 3 jobs. and will never dream of having a house with more than 2 fans running at a time, or a geyser in winters, or an AC in the summers. pehlay yeh sab cabinet, mpa/mna, DGs, chairmen, secretaries, judges aur generals ka band karain.

I've heard it all now. How do you propose we finance the cost of state?
this type of taxation is theft. aur aap kuchh naah hi kahain to acha hai, 800cc ki car say commercial hiace milanay walay genius.

bhai 800cc me hiace nai ati. Coure to ati hai? Us pe taxi ho sakti hai?

if so a tax should be due, but only if car is registered for professional use. Private cars should be exempt.

800cc ki car say commercial hiace milanay walay genius.

You make up an accusation, you then blame me for your false accusation not being logical.

Where did i say there was 800c hiace? I didn't, you made it up and now you are trying to pass your own joke as a serious comment, because you have become over emotional.

bhai 800cc me hiace nai ati. Coure to ati hai? Us pe taxi ho sakti hai?

if so a tax should be due, but only if car is registered for professional use. Private cars should be exempt.
where is the exemption here? per seat tax pehli dafa suna aur dekha hai. aur agar aap ko shak hai to excise jaa kr dekh akr ajaen tax list.

Taxes are a civic responsibility of every citizen. And governments are always funded by their citizens in every civilized country.

also, looks to me that PTI is taking the country in a direction where the people are only able to afford bare necessities, that too after working 3 jobs. and will never dream of having a house with more than 2 fans running at a time, or a geyser in winters, or an AC in the summers. pehlay yeh sab cabinet, mpa/mna, DGs, chairmen, secretaries, judges aur generals ka band karain.

this type of taxation is theft. aur aap kuchh naah hi kahain to acha hai, 800cc ki car say commercial hiace milanay walay genius.

Well, not much wrong if the people are only able to afford bare necessities if that is all the nation can afford. The government must balance its books, including all the debts from the past.

You make up an accusation, you then blame me for your false accusation not being logical.

Where did i say there was 800c hiace? I didn't, you made it up and now you are trying to pass your own joke as a serious comment, because you have become over emotional.
and your serious comment was not worth a reply even.

And governments are always funded by their citizens in every civilized country.
and they get a lot in return as well. what is the govt giving us in return?

Well, not much wrong if the people are only able to afford bare necessities if that is all the nation can afford.
Stupidity beyond stupidity.

and they get a lot in return as well. what is the govt giving us in return?

An independent country with a strong defense in a tough neighborhood. And the basics. Plus some decent infrastructure. And a priceless opportunity to work hard.

Stupidity beyond stupidity.

How so? Please explain what should be done here in your view.

Back
Top Bottom