What's new

What is the best Core 2 Duo Laptop in Dell & HP?

Nishan_101

BANNED
Reaction score
Asalam-O-Alikum,
How are you? I am looking to know the model no. of Dell and HP laptop of Core2Duo technology which has the most high end and was launched as the last of the series of Core2Duo.

Please @SeniorMembers help me out As I am looking to buy one.

I am looking to know the model no. of Dell and HP laptop of Core2Duo technology which has the most high end and was launched as the last of the series of Core2Duo.

Why Core2Duo only, when there are quadcore and hexacore processors available now ?

Asalam-O-Alikum,
How are you? I am looking to know the model no. of Dell and HP laptop of Core2Duo technology which has the most high end and was launched as the last of the series of Core2Duo.

Core 2 Duo??? Why buy such old laptops anyway? Buy something new - check the new Dell Inspirons. If you are into Desi laptops try HCL - Best Budget Laptops In India, Best Deals on Laptops | HCL Store :) Good Luck

lol might as well go with a Pentium. I hear they came out with the Pentium 4 not too long ago.

Core 2 Duo is old and almost outdated now.

Asalam-O-Alikum,

Go for a i5 or a i7 processor . the core two duo is outdated.

buy an I3 atleast,
I have a HP 1000 notebook, i3
don't know the price as it was gifted but round about 40k

buy an I3 atleast,
I have a HP 1000 notebook, i3
don't know the price as it was gifted but round about 40k

Then please give me model nos. of Dell and HP Laptops of Core i3, i5 and i7 having 1st generation and 2nd generation processors.

Asalam-O-Alikum,

I would suggest you to look into gen second core i3/i5 series....it should be cheap as now a days gen 4 i3/5/7 series are in mass production. My second suggestion is don't look into hp older laptops the have bad habit of BSOD and the only fixture is sending them to HP and paying them...the problems is dell are better systems on paper but with better battery life and do over heats compared to hp with poor battery life other issues.

Hard to give you entire list for mobile and desktop intel based processors and various models try checking intel website. If you know someone i would suggest buy it from amazon US from their help lots of cheap good laptops up to 400 dollars.

I am also having HP Pavilion G6. As an IT engineer I will suggest to go for Dell. Don't go for Lenovo.

Lenovo is crap unless you invest in Thinkpad series forget about crappy ideapad series.

He has his limited budget, alienware are expensive and heavy with no intl warranty for Pakistan.

lol might as well go with a Pentium. I hear they came out with the Pentium 4 not too long ago.

Hey!! don't disrespect your seniors. I happen to have had Pentium processors when you were still wearing diapers!!

Back
Top Bottom