What's new

What is the Best Capital City of South Asia?

Status
Not open for further replies.
AC BUS damn we are living in stone age?. hahhahhaha you are really a kid

this is islamabad bus servise
cng-buses-islamabad.jpg

Bhai just ignore him .. He reminds me of schooldays.when children used to say "have u got that and this''

It doesnt matter if its private or stateowned . In UK and other countries services are better because its privatly owned.

Anyway goodnight. :wave:

Goodness..
u had AC buses in stone age?Maybe in Pakistan...

Don't People in Pakistan travel in buses?

---------- Post added at 01:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:02 AM ----------

Can u tell the Agency running those buses?lol
show more pics of them running on the road?:taz:

go search daewoo service baby on moterway

best servise on best road of s asia

2362560550088693836XJmDWi_ph.jpg

Bhai just ignore him .. He reminds me of schooldays.when children used to say "have u got that and this''

It doesnt matter if its private or stateowned . In UK and other countries services are better because its privatly owned.

ok bhai jan i was just pass time you right if i hit my head with wall i will lose not the wall:D

LOL Metro isnt even needed in Islamabad,traffic is so smooth,big awesome roads.......In lahore we are building the mass transit.

ahahhhhahahahahahhahahaha
Daewoo is now an Indian company!!!!:sniper::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

Your Government doesn't run it!!
It's private man!

Kid. Daewoo will be Indian when Korea and Gm motors invades India.. please stop posting stupid comments and go to to sleep

I think this cricketer is drinking some very strong bhang. Khwar aadmi hai.

This should be the title of thread.:rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom