What's new

What is going on in BURMA and why?? - Zaid Hamid

Zaid Hamid again talking half baked knowledge. two ports Sittwe by India and Kyaukphyu by China is being constructed in Arakan State, Thailand is constructing third port Dawei outside Arakan.

Guys i am on mobile so cant see the video plz tell me what it says

Again its India who is responsible.

Chinese are constructing a rail line and Oil-gas pipeline between kyaukphyu-Kunming and deep seaport at Kyaukphyu in Arakan(Rakhine) State. But if China do it can be neglected, only India will be blamed.

Well Whatever is happening in Burma..it's none of Pakistan's business.Pakistanis should shut up and care about Pakistan only.Interfering in internal affairs of other countries is a big NO-NO unless the other country is your eternal enemy.

Chinese are constructing a rail line and Oil-gas pipeline between kyaukphyu-Kunming and deep seaport at Kyaukphyu in Arakan(Rakhine) State. But all sins of China is forgivalbe only India will be blamed.

But did India or in that case China caused this action against Rohingyas.

Lol this is surprisingly correct to a good extent . Unfortunately he cant do it without throwing trash on India claiming its anti Muslim alignment..Nevertheless entertaining.

Guys i am on mobile so cant see the video plz tell me what it says

Zaid hamid calling Myanmar as India's own Afghanistan and on full abuse mode but never cared to blame China. :rofl:

India is the windmill of knight in shining Armour Don Quixote aka zahid hamid and indian followers are his phony enemy force and pakistani followers are his phony army.

Chinese are constructing a rail line and Oil-gas pipeline between kyaukphyu-Kunming and deep seaport at Kyaukphyu in Arakan(Rakhine) State. But all sins of China is forgivalbe only India will be blamed.

What sins has China done in Myanmar, may I ask, aside from helping them to build up their economy and infrastructure so that their people can have better lives. And we too was dumped for better pastures of the west.

What sins has China done in Myanmar, may I ask, aside from helping them to build up their economy and infrastructure so that their people can have better lives. And we too was dumped for better pastures of the west.

He didn't meant that way dude. India & China are both involved in Burma and your share is much greater than India's but the Zahid Hamid guy glossed over your involvement while exaggerating ours.

u need to read tht in context, its not us calming them as sins ,if thts what u mean.

the statement ur replying to it just rhetorical sarcasm.

Back
Top Bottom