What's new

What is China's Dream and Chinese Dream

apiSubmarine

Reaction score
Country
United States
What is China's Dream and Chinese Dream ? Are they the same or difference , I can't think one of them.
Maybe one country with two policy. or two policy for three area including Hong kong and taiwan.

What is China's Dream and Chinese Dream ? Are they the same or difference , I can't think one of them.
Maybe one country with two policy. or two policy for three area including Hong kong and taiwan.
Chinese dream to be free from comunism and emigrate to wealthier country like japan, USA, europe etc...
China dream is to catch up with wealthy country and to be respected (fear) by other nation :)

China's Dream and Chinese Dream
wait what i thought they were the same :o:

If-Everything-Is-Made-In-China-871.png
:rofl:o_O:undecided:

Last edited:
Chinese dream to be free from comunism and emigrate to wealthier country like japan, USA, europe etc...
China dream is to catch up with wealthy country and to be respected (fear) by other nation :)

Or is that initial_d's dream?

Well for the matter there is no 'China dream', there is however a term 'Chinese dream' popularized in 2013 and associated with China's new president Xi Jinping. It is about restoration of China back to prosperity and strength aka national glory. This will be the underlying thesis that will shape and mold China's comprehensive national strategy and foreign policy under the Xi Jinping tenure and perhaps beyond indefinitely.

Last edited:
China will shape the World this century and beyond. Get used to it!

Westerners got their time in the limelight because they took advantage of a China that had became weak from decadent and short-sighted rulers. China's return to prosperity is just a return to the natural order. China learned the hard way that wealth is nothing without brute might. I hope China never forgets this lesson and remain strong in every department.

China's dream and Chinese dream are the same , believe me , I am Chinese. We don't need non-Chinese to tell us what our dreams are.

Back
Top Bottom