What's new

what if there was no partition?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lalashersingh

BANNED

New Recruit

Reaction score
Can you guys think of both pros and cons if there was no partition of the subcontinent in 1947?

especially for the pakistani region of today, what would life be like? would it be better or worse?

2rz7811.jpg

explain how?

The Muslims who wanted the partition were anti-Hindu or considered Hindus inferior to them and in a Undivided country, Hindus would have a greater say in the Govt formation, If we stayed as one, There would have been riots every other in one part or the other.

The Muslims who wanted the partition were anti-Hindu or considered Hindus inferior to them and in a Undivided country, Hindus would have a greater say in the Govt formation, If we stayed as one, There would have been riots every other in one part or the other.

Same goes for the Hindu's. They considered the Muslims similarly and hence the feeling was mutual. So partition was unavoidable and was bound to happen anyhow and as per my opinion it happened for good. Just the way it happened was pathetic and a lot of bloodshed could have been avoided.
Anyhow now we should learn to stay as peaceful neighbors.

Can you guys think of both pros and cons if there was no partition of the subcontinent in 1947?

especially for the pakistani region of today, what would life be like? would it be better or worse?

Sirjee aapka thread to pakka drain mein jayega.... 99.99% it will turn into troll fest!! :D

Same goes for the Hindu's. They considered the Muslims similarly and hence the feeling was mutual. So partition was unavoidable and was bound to happen anyhow and as per my opinion it happened for good. Just the way it happened was pathetic and a lot of bloodshed could have been avoided.
Anyhow now we should learn to stay as peaceful neighbors.

Sirjee aapka thread to pakka drain mein jayega.... 99.99% it will turn into troll fest!! :D

No. I consider Hindus as amicable to some extent. Just look at the fall in no. of Hindus in pakistan and the growth of number of muslims in India.

Partition happened and it happened for good ...people should move on.

damn it will take a lot of thinking. K first there would not be a bangladesh either :D and then no wars of 65,71 and blah blah. Peace for the whole sub continent but again wars would come from the inside i.e struggle for power between hindus and muslims? religious riots where ever hindus or muslims would be in minority. With time those internal problems would have eventually disappeared for the secular state where as issues like kashmir would may be never? And if the whole sub continent would have survived as a country it would have become a bigger threat to China? We would have more wars with them instead of just one lol. Who knows. Any way Pakistanis are happy with Pakistan and Indians are happy with India :) God bless both countries and oh bangladesh too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom