What's new

What has Shahbaz Sharif done for dovelopment of Lahore..???

Patriots

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
BPm69ZICEAEKX7o.jpg:large

BPnBlMDCIAAXZfr.jpg:large

BPnAJKwCUAA7qwY.jpg:large

Shahbaz Sharif has built these Public Swimming pools in Lahore for the citizens to enjoy.

Who says there is no development in Lahore ?

Just look at the poor kids having fun in Lakshimi Chowk.

lets be fair here, no one got control over mother nature, but i do agree that drainage system needs improvement

Tum logon ki to jala kay rakh di british foreign minister nay. I dont think you guys will ever digest the fact that he compared lahore with paris. Uff itna dhuan.... This is your fate unfortunately. Getting jealous and than crying about your own failures has been written in your fate. There is no running around. The only reason why you are throwing dirt at other politicians is because your own leader hasn't done anything for you guys. And you are trying to make it up by abusing other leaders just so it satisfies your inner self.... I dont feel sorry for you because you have brought this mental sickness upon yourself.

Tum logon ki to jala kay rakh di british foreign minister nay. I dont think you guys will ever digest the fact that he compared lahore with paris. Uff itna dhuan.... This is your fate unfortunately. Getting jealous and than crying about your own failures has been written in your fate. There is no running around. The only reason why you are throwing dirt at other politicians is because your own leader hasn't done anything for you guys. And you are trying to make it up by abusing other leaders just so it satisfies your inner self.... I dont feel sorry for you because you have brought this mental sickness upon yourself.

I won't answer your post ... Because jawab deney kabil hi nahi hai ;)

lets be fair here, no one got control over mother nature, but i do agree that drainage system needs improvement

You are sensible one ..........

Back
Top Bottom