What's new

what happen with pakistan missile program

Status
Not open for further replies.

fanna4paf1

New Recruit

Reaction score
in more then 2 year we never do any new test or introduce missile in the world what reason behind this? i mean no baber, no raad , no ballistic missile , no AGM, AAM what we are not working on any new project? other side Iran is makeing himself better in missile technology in this month they also do a missile test and introduce weapon loaded drone iran is our brother but i never want pakistan loss the ground in asia in missile technology

Last edited:
Perhaps you got everything you needed...

Just jocking, but dont think it is true. There had been tests few months back I think...someone who keep track of tests can confirm...

in more then 2 year we never do any new test or introduce missile in the world what reason behind this? i mean no baber, no raad , no ballistic missile , no AGM, AAM what we are not working on any new project? other side Iran is makeing himself better in missile technology in this month they also do a missile test and introduce weapon loaded drone iran is our brother but i never want pakistan loss the ground in asia in missile technology

do u except the army to test missles by while pakistan is in flood :coffee:

two months before we test two missiles in a day:P and this time we no need test our economy suck country under water what massage we will give to world? missiles are there and upgreaded also but test should be on time:tup:

I think we have enough and not Pak is concentrating on improving / range expanding them. But there wont be any new missle for a while since all efforts will be concentrated on SLV which might also give us our first ICBM

in 20142015 we might test slv or any icbm b4 that i think all test are checking the parameters and capabilityes of missiles and they tested again and again so no need of test the sam system again, n at the moment our country is unde heavy flood situation we need to rescue and relief rather than missile test

I think we have enough and not Pak is concentrating on improving / range expanding them. But there wont be any new missle for a while since all efforts will be concentrated on SLV which might also give us our first ICBM

I hope so bro...:coffee:

two months before we test two missiles in a day:P and this time we no need test our economy suck country under water what massage we will give to world? missiles are there and upgreaded also but test should be on time:tup:

I guess we gotta keep patience right now...:woot:

Every country tests their technology (USA, CHINA, RUSSIA, PAK, INDIA etc) but never declares it.

Public or media only knows about the announced tests not those unannounced.
Countires only announce the tests when they want to show or send some messgae to their enemy that they have power. May be INDIA n PAK have more capable missiles which are not announced or declared.

This is also one of the reason that PAK missile never failed in the announced tests coz these missiles were already tested.

One thing more to remeber that Missile capability cant be measured in a single test, so I m sure that India & PAK had numerous tests in past few years and still they are having number of tests......

hope all missile are safe and lifted above water,these systems do suffer from moisture induced errors,so that it needs elaborate servicing,like dismantling the whole system and again test its accuracy and exploive ness,most pak missiles are tested off shelve and brought,and they don't want to waste them again by testing,where as Bharati missiles are indengiously made and need to be tested each month because these missiles are mostly russian original design and reverse engineered, so therz a question of reliablity,and bharati want to show off by lauching tests,and DRDO guys want to showOFF and get all the benefits

maybe the GoP doesnt want to remind the world over and over again about them.

i am sure research and development is going on , just that its not being told to the media.

Every country tests their technology (USA, CHINA, RUSSIA, PAK, INDIA etc) but never declares it.

Public or media only knows about the announced tests not those unannounced.
Countires only announce the tests when they want to show or send some messgae to their enemy that they have power. May be INDIA n PAK have more capable missiles which are not announced or declared.

This is also one of the reason that PAK missile never failed in the announced tests coz these missiles were already tested.

One thing more to remeber that Missile capability cant be measured in a single test, so I m sure that India & PAK had numerous tests in past few years and still they are having number of tests......

but i never thing ballistic missile test can be make secrete

I think All pakistani Armed forces have gone into stealth mode..Not publicising their activities...They may well have tested new munition..but it was not revealed to the media..

Other than that..IMO its time Pakistan invests into EMP devices..rather than ICBMs or MIRVs.

We need EMPs more than anything else..

hope all missile are safe and lifted above water,these systems do suffer from moisture induced errors,so that it needs elaborate servicing,like dismantling the whole system and again test its accuracy and exploive ness,most pak missiles are tested off shelve and brought,and they don't want to waste them again by testing,where as Bharati missiles are indengiously made and need to be tested each month because these missiles are mostly russian original design and reverse engineered, so therz a question of reliablity,and bharati want to show off by lauching tests,and DRDO guys want to showOFF and get all the benefits

wow u really do u know how to expose ur ignorance now dont u

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom